Chapter 16

She thought she had not yet gotten caught by Taehyung, but Taehyung just outsmarted her

Taehyung wanted to confirm that he was feeling right or there was any confusion, so he just went to his private underground room where he all got transformed into a new personality, THE SPY.

He typed something on his computer and pushed his chair a little distance by the throw of his back to the chair's back and was gazing at the screens hanging on the wall.

He has setted up the whole spy area for his very very personal use, the process on the screen was in progress, in progress, in progress, he was waiting and praying about the doubt he is having will prove wrong, but he got the negative results and he now is sure after this
That the Y/N he talked on the call is not the Y/N he is going to marry, then? Then who is she? His mind was all choked up with questions.

He then wrote something on the computer to get the location and all about the original Y/N so that he can get her back, he did all the research and did the task he gave to himself.

He then stood up, took the car keys, and walked towards the elevator from the basement's room. He pulled it up to the parking lot and made his way out of the location. He had already collected the data about Y/N and had already detected the original Y/N.

He was sure that the location of original Y/n is the godown of Lee family, and he spotted the seed, he is just so sure that this all game is planned by Lee, and he was trying to be the king of the game he has started, but now "let's just have more fun Lee"

Let me be the king of your Kingdom, and you be the slave in your own palace.

It took the whole day networking her and it is already midnight now. He went to his cousin's apartment to let her know that he was going there and told her the whole matter. She was just so tense after listening to him, how could a brother do such things to a brother.

She said, "Taehyung you must be going to take her back then lee will be going to attack you directly" he said, "no I have a plan to confuse him totally, but i would like you to help me with that it has a big risk, would you help me?"

"Oh, of course just tell me what is burning in your great masterpiece?" she said. "The thing is he had sent a duplicate of Y/N to me so that i couldn't recognise her, and is trying to fool me around s–" he was telling things to her but she cutted him, "so we need one more with a same face, and I will do it for sure, don't worry, brother I can take care of myself and his too, he don't know me how i can make his life a living hell" she said and Taehyung smiled at the very moment because of her non stop but non senseless talks.

"Okay then let's just don't waste time and move to the way" Taehyung said to his sister. "We must do everything in just 7.30 minutes as I noticed the activity of godown and found out that where y/n is locked there is extra security and they all must need sleep, so when all of them move out of there and the other guards come the time gap between this is 7.30 minutes. Okay?" Taehyung explained to her how they were going to execute. And in how much time.

She understood all the things and showed a thumbs up with a wide smile on her face, "I am really sorry for making you stuck at the risk of your life" Taehyung said and they moved out of her apartment and went to Taehyung's car.
While they were walking towards the car she said, "Brother, I know that you will do it and I trust you more than myself" and make sure that he doesn't need to worry about her, she is so sure about him that he will do it.

They firstly went to Taehyung's doctor as they needed her to look like y/n. "Mr. Kim, what can I do for you?, how did you come this late?" Doctor said, "I want urgent help from you, it must need to be done right now" Taehyung said while making him curious about why he is talking like this and what is the thing he wants to be done that too right now.

Before Taehyung could speak a word his sister said, "I would love to have this face right now, can you do it?" while showing a pic of y/n's in her mobile phone. "How can this be possible sir? This cannot be possible this soon, " the doctor said.

"Can you do something about it because we need it urgently? It's an emergency" Taehyung asked, "sir but this is not possible anyhow" the doctor said. "Do you know any other thing which we can use temporarily, we need her face on her temporarily doctor not permanently" Taehyung said and his sister added, "yes doctor, we don't need it permanently actually we don't want to have a plastic surgery though"

Then doctor did something in some time like that only doctor knows, he did it and she looked alike y/n not exactly same but Lee will not recognise her. Then they went out of the hospital and again went back to their way to lees godown.

They reached the godown in a short span of time even though he was racing the car at its high, the sudden break made a drift sound and that made the guards alert of it. He left the car with the door open and took his sister and ran a little far from the gate of the godown.

He waited a few seconds because he knew that the guards will come and check here, 2 guards came and they saw a car with open doors and a hot engine, they both shouted and called the other guards too, to inspect the car, now this made the mission a little difficult as the guards who were about to sleep now are more awake, and the other guards who must should not be here are here.

Taehyung and his sister both managed to enter the godown by jumping the wall after seeing the way clear as all the guards were there with the car. They just cleared their first step but their time got wasted 4 minutes, now they only have 3.30 minutes left in which they have to do complete their mission exchange y/n.

They reached that room and Taehyung's sister enter the room as fast as she could, then she released the original y/n's hands but her eyes were still covered she was not able to understand that what is happening to her, she was about to shout actually started shouting but Tae's sister covered her mouth and spoke in her ear that I am Taehyung's sister, he came to take you back home, don't worry.

She checked the watch they are now left with 2 minutes, she had to change clothes set on the chair and everything, she released her "look outside" she said to taehyung as she needs to exchange clothes with her, he turned outside and both of them exchanged clothes as fast as they can, Tae's sister asked her to tie her as she was tied, and Y/n tied her and covered her eyes.

She then said, please take care of yourself. Taehyung saw the watch and noticed that time was not more left. He turned suddenly inside and she hugged him like she had won the world today.

Taehyung got stuck in the moment his soul left his body and forgot to see the clock even he had to move from there without his car as where the car is parked the guards were now guarding the car, "bro just go" tae's sister said as she knew that there was no more time left, they both got disturbed but they need to move away, Taehyung locked the door and both of them ran outside from the back side of the godown.

As soon as they crossed the wall the guards came to the spot where they were before, Thank god that they didn't get caught.