CHAPTER 09

“And still if I don’t want to come to the stage? Then?” she asked while stepping back and flipping her gown backwards from the right side, he walked forward as she was stepping backwards, and as soon as she faced the other side than Taehyung he held her left hand from the elbow side to flip her into his arms. 

She rolled to his arms and he bent from his left side and moved his hands under her both legs from the side and carried her into his arms, while she was holding a flower bouquet as the brides normally do. 

She balanced her by stretching her left arm into his neck and the right hand holding the bouquet, she was staring onto his face straight not blinking for a second. They went out of the room and Taehyung Carried her to the stage, while he was walking in between those two rows of guests, everyone stood up seeing him taking her like this into the wedding hall. 

He landed her safely at the stage and she moved to her place, he walked up on the stage and placed himself where he was before. Everyone there started talking, they are so cute, he is so much in love with her, yeah true he really loves her alot, she is looking very pretty, god help them be happy for the rest of their life together. 

y/n stood up their still while looking down on the floor, and Taehyung stood still while his eyes not separating from y/n, any voice cannot break the gaze from her of his, “Miss kang Y/n, do you take Mr. Kim Taehyung as your lawful husband, to have and hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?” the priest interrupted with a beautiful question of life. 

Y/n was not replying anything but just staring at the floor, ajumma standing behind her whispered, “sai, I DO” listening to this she again stayed silent and didn’t replied anything, after another whisper she spoke, “I do” this time the whispering voice is of Taehyung. 

He whispered while bending a little towards her, say, I do with a soft smile on his face and showing her his and her parents' pic secretly. He succeeded in doing it as he knows that she loves her parents a lot and he also loves her and his parents a lot.

The priest again Interrupted while he was admiring her with the same beautiful question, “Mr. Kim Taehyung, do you take Miss. Kang Y/n as your lawful wife, to have and hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?” The priest stopped and looked at him. 

Without any break of breath and hesitation looking straight onto her hazels while she was now looking at him, “yes, I do” the priest spoke, “Now let us humbly invoke God’s blessing upon the bride and groom, that in kindness he may favor with his help those whom he has bestowed the sacrament of matrimony.” he stopped to take a breath and again spoke, “In the sight of God and these witnesses, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss!” he said and turned his back to Jesus and left them to have a kiss.