CHAPTER 7

As soon as we reached the end spot, I was surprised to see him already there but staying a few meters away from the end line, and waited for me to come, I directly pressed the brakes on the end line, and it was my win. As soon as I crossed him he again accelerated his car and reached the spot. 

I got out of the car as soon as he reached, and walked to him, “Why were you staying there, if it's your win?” I interrogate him with a very cold voice while making a questioning gesture with both of my hands. “I don’t let my WIFE lose even if I am in her opposition” he replied softly while resting his body on the front door of the car and lifting his right leg backwards to rest it on the car’s door. 

Sliding his right hand into his jeans front pocket, and smiling softly. Seeing and listening to this my heart fluttered and the heat of love ran in my whole body, so I suddenly turned my face and released a big sigh out there again and ran my all tens into my hair. 

“Let’s just go home” I said while turning back to him because my mind is not giving me free words to argue further. I walked without looking at him and sat into the car, looking at him by side eyes. I realized he is not standing there anymore, so I checked the driving seat of that car while lifting my physique a little from where I was seated but I didn’t find him there either. 

Suddenly while I was checking on him I heard a husky jejune voice from the right of my side, “I don’t want to drive anymore, will you please drop me at my place?” I turned to the window and I just got scared by finding him standing here. 

My heart skipped a beat and bumped as if it would come out of its home. I put my hand on my bosom due to this scary man and my mouth was wide open and I was breathing heavily. “Why would I drop you off, can’t you just drive yourself to your place?” I replied to him while pressing the start engine button to my right side and the steering’s left. 

I raced the car, and didn't let him sit in it. While looking at him, he was making so much innocent face looking at that too I didn’t melt. But “Get in the car or I will not take you home” I ordered him with a silly threat, while drifting the car to make the door at the side where he was standing and he didn't have to move to get to the door.

He gets in the car and she accelerates the car and they are on the way soon, the car was so silent as before Taehyung started to talk to her and she was in flow that she had replied to his each and every question unknowingly that whom she is talking to. He started the talk with her uncle. How did she end up with her uncle?