CHAPTER 6

It’s almost evening and you were getting ready at your home waiting for him to come and pick you as he had already told you that he will pick you up at night.

You got ready in the next 15 minutes and you were standing in the window staring at the gate waiting for him to come to go with him. While playing with the ring in your index finger of your left hand, you wore your heeled shoes as soon as you saw the black car entering from the main gate.

 While playing with the ring in your index finger of your left hand, you wore your heeled shoes as soon as you saw the black car entering from the main gate

You ran to the Hall, just in the excitement of riding the car after so long, as you rode the Car the last time in your college. As soon as you reach the hall, at the same time you see him entering your house. His white shirt with those patterns drawn on it with a perfectly thin pen, and is tucked in the dark black jeans which is perfectly showing the whole shape of him. His manly walk you got attracted by, but you immediately shook your head to flush off those thoughts.  

Fingering back his hair by tangling them into it, “Mrs. Kim?” He spoke out there to a maid working there, as I was not seen by him but I can see him, “I guess you entered the wrong house, as this is not Kim’s house” you spoke while walking out of your former place.

As soon as you came and there was soon to be a moment so the workers from the hall disappeared, “car keys?” you asked, making a gesture of solicitation. Palms up till his chest back of hands facing the floor, and he smiled with his teeths out because of your childish behavior after that savage reply.

He didn’t give you the car keys instead he said, “follow me” listening to this you groan out of frustration. You followed him to just ride the car and that challenge to win. 

Soon both of them ride to his garage, and there were no lights on, he already had shifted his cars from office’s parking lot to his garage, his car’s were in parking lot as he was not going home since many days by his own, daily any of one employee has to take him home. 

His hands from his pocket did some moment and the lights suddenly got on, you were walking beside him and you were shocked out of this, as he had not gone anywhere and the lights suddenly got on. 

Seeing this reaction of yours, he again turned off the lights just to tease you, as he liked the feeling of teasing you and you reactions made him laugh. But he controlled it.

As the lights got off you didn’t even flinch at first, but just said, “what the heck is this? Why is this again off?” the lights turned on again and suddenly started blinking, this onn/off onn/off again and again made you feel haunted, and you quickly hugged him due to this. 

Your right hand on his chest and the other hand on his waist, your hand on the chest was fisting his shirt tightly as you are scared of this. He didn’t touch you as you had made a contract with him. 

Eyes clenching, not splitting the bottom to the lid, and resting your head on to his bosom, suddenly lights got onn, and you moved back from him, as soon as you realized what you were doing. 

“Okay, go on, check the Cars, which one do you want, tell me.” Taehyung told you while he was staring straight to your heart with his dark orbs, you don’t even move from the place and asked him, for the Black car stood over very first in the line. 

He walked towards a glass wall, it was basically a mirror, he opened it from somewhere by bending down on his toes, you couldn’t see it properly. This action made that mirror open like a cupboard, and you saw the perfectly managed floor plates with hooks in it and the keys in each and every hook. 

He hooked out the keys for your cars, one for the black car you demanded for and one for himself, he handed over the car keys to me while walking from that mirror by throwing them and asking you to catch them as he already knows you can catch far more better than man. 

He walked to the wall in front of you like the right side of yours is already filled a line with cars and the left too, but he was walking just straight at the last cars and moved to his and yours too, he pressed something on the wall, It was a button, as the wall was in white color you didn’t noticed the button. 

He pressed that button and that wall started to slide aside, and you saw a super fantastic car in that, he went in and sat into the car and took it out of that room. 

He reached you, “c’mon get out of the car” you said in a high tone and in ordering one. He got out of the car and asked you what happened, you threw the car keys you already had in your hands to him without any warning and he caught it. 

“What happened, are you already out?” he teased you by his words as you gave back the car keys to him, “Me? Backing off the challenges is not my habit” you said and walked towards the driving seat as you both were at opposite sides. 

You get into the car and asked him to go in some other car, “this is my most expensive car, the heaviest among all this, I am just Informing you as I don’t know how you ride the cars, so..” taehyung informed you, “And most Importantly I don’t want to lose something very valuable” he added while giving a soft smile and look straight to your those hazel eyes, and patting the car. 

He took the same car you chose first, and asked you to wait on the demarcation line, which he already had told you that the demarcation line is his house gate. He got out of the garage with that black car, and just turned back to check on the gate of the garage. 

He censored it with a small device and closed it, and raced his car to the main gate of his house. As soon as he breaks the acceleration beside her car, both of their eyes meet in a way of competitors. 

Both are ready to race the car and showing their car skills to each other, they accelerate the cars together the roads were silent where they had gone, and the road lights are only things shining their, the wind is not so slow, he was fast, was ahead of you, you were fast but you are not able to beat him, you crossed him in the next moment while showing proud to yourself and smiling big and bigger while looking at him.

The other drift at the turn of yours made him chuckles inwardly, with a proud smile on his face, which is clearly showing that he is falling for you and your every action again and again.

At some moment when in the tunnel passing by decorated with lights side by side, you both did the stunt.