𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐄

𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Y/n was currently sitting on his bed while kicking his feet, staring blankly at the wall in thought as he just woke up from his nap.

When he woke up, he searched for the drugs he had stolen from the warehause but couldn't find them anywhere. Y/n sighed before deciding to double-check his pockets.

❝Goddamn it... I just wanted to relax for once!❞ Y/n hugged a pillow angrily. ❝Looking for these?❞ A voice was heard from the door as Y/n flinched. There stood Rantaro, leaning on the wall with the drugs in between his fingers.

❝Heyyy, those are mine!❞ Y/n jumped on Rantaro, attempting to grab the drugs. Rantaro dodged, making Y/n roll on the floor before laying on the ground in defeat, just like that.

❝You do realize how dangerous this is? Right?❞ Rantaro asked, closing the door as Y/n sighed.

❝You know what? Have them. Now what, are you gonna kill me?❞ Y/n asked with a bored face as Rantaro's face became serious.

❝Y/n. I'm not here to kill you. I'm just here to make sure you're safe, okay? I don't want these.❞ Rantaro said, crouching down beside Y/n.

❝Dude, you are one dumbass. Why not just kill me here right now and escape? Well not like you can...❞ Y/n gazed at Rantaro's green eyes, whose gazed back in concern and confusion.

❝I know, but surely you know that I wouldn't. I promise we will get out of here, alright?❞ Rantaro smiled, making Y/n blink in surprise for a few seconds before chuckling.

❝Then don't expect me to forgive you if you die.❞ Y/n stood up. Before heading towards the bathroom while strecthing his arms. Rantaro chuckled before standing up from his crouching position.

❝Everyone's waiting for you at the dining hall. Would you like me to wait for you?❞ Rantaro asked.

❝No need. I'm already done.❞ Y/n said, coming out of the bathroom with a proud smirk, fully dressed. Rantaro blinked in surprise before smiling.

❝That was pretty quick. Alright then, let's go. You already missed the morning announcement.❞ Rantaro told him before heading out of the door with Y/n trailing behind him.

❝There are morning announcements? This is hell!❞ Y/n whined, sulking as he walked beside Rantaro.

❝We'll probably get used to it. By the way, our escape plan failed.❞ Rantaro said. ❝Thought so. Well? Do y'all have another stupid plan yet?❞ Y/n replied.

❝Not quite. Unfortunately, we're stuck here until we think of another plan to escape. But we all decided that it's best to head to the dining hall every morning, for a checkup, you know?❞ Rantaro explained.

❝We didn't have a choice to begin with anyway. So who do you think died today?~❞ Y/n teased, making Rantaro frown.

❝Don't make jokes like that, Y/n. Come on, we're here.❞ Rantaro said as the two walked in the dining hall, catching the other's attention.