𝐇𝐈 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

The goofy ahh fucking bell sound. Yes. Every goddamn morning, the students had to wake up to that. (Sorry I'm kinda aggressive today if you hadn't noticed)

But luckily this time there we're no bears talking with their annoying ahh voice, it was just Monodam staring at the screen like we stole his mcdonalds chicken nuggets.

Then the screen shut off just like that, as Y/n deadpanned in silence before turning in his bed.

He decided to ignore that and keep sleeping because he couldn't get a blink of sleep last night since he was busy thinking about his youtube channel and viewers.

So he fell asleep under the covers once again.

✁ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

❝Alright, is everyone is here? Phew...❞ Kaede said as her eyes scanned around the people in the dining hall.

❝Man~ For a moment, I had no idea what was gonna happen! I'm so glad it turned out like this!❞ Kokichi said as he sighed in relief.

❝Nyeh... I slept really well last night for once. I also went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth by myself.❞ Himiko said like she just won a fucking world cup for that.

❝Wowww!!! You did all that with magic?! You're so amazing Himiko!!❞ Tenko complimented, being a simp as usual.

❝Hold on a second, guys. We're missing someone..."❞ Keebo pointed out as realization hit everyone in the hall like a truck.

❝Where's Y/n?!❞ Kaede asked in worry.

❝Can't believe that shrimp got killed already! I was going to try my inventions on him!❞ Miu rolled her eyes.

❝Keebo is right. It seems Y/n is not here.❞ Kirumi agreed, deciding to ignore Miu's comment.

❝Come on, guys! There's no way he's dead, right? The killing game has ended, after all.❞ Kokichi told them, his hands behind his head.

❝We never know what could happen! Best if we pray to atua for his well-being!❞ Angie started praying.

❝I think we should search for him before it's too late...❞ Tsumugi suggested, clasping her hands together in worry.

❝We should go check his dorm, then. And quick.❞ Rantaro said in concern before rushing out of the dining hall. ❝R-Rantaro, wait!!❞ Kaede shouted after him before catching up along with Shuichi.

And with that, Kaede, Shuichi and Rantaro rushed towards Y/n's dorm so fast that the others couldn't even catch up to them.

When they arrived, Kaede literally tried to break down the door while Shuichi was trying to calm her down.

❝Y/nyoubitch!!!❞ Kaede banged on the door loudly.

𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄

Y/n lifted his head from his pillow with squinted eyes, gazing at the door. ❝What the actual fuck...❞ Y/n muttered, pushing himself towards the edge of the bed, away from the door.