𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄

𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

❝Y/N!!!!!❞ A familiar voice was heard as the (h/c) haired male was walking towards the dorms. He paused for a second before turning around and immediately getting tackled into a tight hug.

❝WHAT THE F-❞ Y/n was cut off by the person hugging him placing her hand over his mouth.

❝Shhhhhhhhhhh.❞ Kaede said, making Y/n roll his eyes.

❝U-Uh, Kaede... I think you should let him go now.❞ Shuichi said, finally arriving after Kaede.

❝But I missed him!!❞ Kaede said, rubbing her cheek against Y/n's soft ones. Y/n groaned as Kaede cooed in happiness.

❝You know, after you left the dining hall so suddenly, I got so worried! So did Shuichi, he kept mentioning your name out of nowhere.❞ Kaede smiled, placing her hands on Y/n's shoulders and pulling away.

❝K-Kaede..!❞ Shuichi said, flustered.

❝You both are idiots...❞ Y/n muttered, his face pink.

❝You we're heading to your room? The nighttime announcement hasn't played yet.❞ Kaede asked.

Y/n furrowed his eyebrows and gave them a side-eye, waiting for them to remember. Shuichi raised an eyebrow in confusion before remembering.

❝Ah, right... We broke his lock... somehow.❞ Shuichi reminded, making Kaede gasp in realization.

❝Ohhh!! Right! Sorry, Y/n... You can come to my room until it's fixed though.❞ Kaede offered.

❝No need, I'm staying with grape-head tonight.❞ Y/n said.

Kaede and Shuichi paused, Y/n could literally hear something shattering inside them. They shared a glance before turning back to Y/n, who was watching in confusion.

❝Ah... Kokichi huh?❞ Shuichi scratched his cheek.

❝Are you dating him?❞ Kaede asked with a unreadable face, making Y/n widen his eyes before blushing.

❝What?! W-Who told you that! Of course I'm not!!❞ Y/n replied angrily, making the duo share a glance once again.

'That is not a normal reaction.' Shuichi thought.

❝Did he kiss you the other night??❞ Kaede kept questioning, making Y/n think that they we're being VERY suspicious.

❝How do you know that?❞ Y/n asked, making Shuichi and Kaede's eyes widen.

❝W-We we're just passing by and happened to see you two together...❞  Shuichi lied, already feeling bad for lying to the (h/c)nette.

Y/n raised an eyebrow, looking at the two in suspicion. Kaede and Shuichi had started sweating at this point.