𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂

𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

They paused.

❝No way...❞

There was too much blood.

There it is...

There was the dead body of...

❝𝑅𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑜!❞

Y/n dropped the broom he was holding in shock as he trembled in the spot.

Rantaro Amami was laying on the floor, blood pooling around him. There was a metal shotput ball on the side that was covered in pink blood aswell. ❝Oh... Rantaro..?❞ Kaede's voice trembled.

❝Rantaro!!!❞ Y/n rushed to his side. ❝What in the world? What's going on?!❞ Kaito asked in surprise, Tenko starting to stutter afterwards.

❝Rantaro, wake up you fucker it's not funny!!❞ Y/n shook him aggressively, trying not to burst in to tears on the spot.

❝GYAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!❞ Right after Tenko screamed, the front door of the library burst open, and the four other people who we're in the game room rushed in.

❝Wh-What happen? Gonta hear scream- ...Huh? WAAHHHHHH!!!! B-BLOOD!!! SO MUCH BLOOD..!!!❞ Gonta shouted in horror.

❝Nyeeh...?❞ Himiko hummed.

❝Huhhh?? Isn't that Rantaro? What's wrong with him?❞ Angie asked like Rantaro didn't just become a guacamole.

❝He's dead you dumb bitch.❞ Maki replied.

❝Whaaaat? He's dead? Well that's unfortunate.❞ Angie rubbed her cheeks, clearly not giving a fuck about all this.

❝How can you be so calm?!❞ Gonta shouted. Y/n placed his trembling hand close to Rantaro's mouth to check for any sign of breathing. He closed his eyes shut with a sigh.

❝We... We're too late.❞ Y/n informed the others with a sniff.

❝T-Too late..? You mean dead?❞ Gonta asked.

❝YES GONTA WHAT ELSE?? Damn it...❞ Y/n shouted, already angry.

❝H-He's dead?❞ Kaito trembled. Kaede looked like she could faint any seconds as her knees wobbled.

'Was Rantaro the mastermind? Dang it, you better not be...' Y/n sniffled. ❝This means the killing game has started already, huh?❞ Maki pointed out.

❝K-Killing game?! Th-Then someone killed Rantaro and!!!---❞ Tenko was cut off by Kaede.

❝Wait, maybe not. Maybe the killing game hasn't started... Maybe this just, ended it.❞ Kaede told them.

❝Ended it? What do you mean?❞ Maki asked in confusion.

❝...❞

❝...The mastermind. Rantaro was the mastermind.❞ Kaede said, earning a glare from Y/n.

❝I don't know how he died, but if Rantaro was in the library before the time limit ended... There's a high chance that the mastermind planned this, and if he's dead...❞ Shuichi trailed off, and before he could continue, they heard a noise coming from the monitor...