𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

❝I see. So that is what happened. I was not aware you three planned such thing.❞ Kirumi hummed.

❝Kh! So you used those cameras I modified for this bullshit?!❞ Miu tched, rolling her eyes sassily.

❝But... Why would you keep something so important a secret from us?❞ Kaito asked.

❝Why do you think, genius?❞ Y/n glared at him.

❝Once we knew one of us was the mastermind, we'd start fighting over who it was. That's what you three we're afraid of, wasn't it?❞ Ryoma asked.

❝Y-Yeah... That's right.❞ Kaede rubbed her arms.

❝Ehh... But if there we're cameras, won't this case be solved reeeeeally easily?? Mannnn!!! But that's so boring...!❞ Kokichi complained with a dissappointed look.

❝That donkey should be in the pictures, I'll fuck you up once I see your ugly face!❞ Y/n stomped his way towards the cameras and snatched them all angrily as the others watched in concern.

❝He's hot when he's angry.❞ Miu laughed.

❝Yeah, but he'll never look your way since you're nothing but a mistake!❞ Kokichi smiled innocently.

❝H-Heeeeeee?!❞ Miu whined just as Y/n was returning.

❝Y/n, we could have...- Okay.❞ Shuichi said as Y/n stomped past him.

❝We need to develop the films now.❞ Kaede said, pulling Y/n towards herself to calm him down before handing the cameras to Shuichi.

❝Allow me to perform that task.❞ Kirumi volunteered.

❝Wow! Is there anything the Ultimate Maid can't do?!❞ Tenko fangirled. Suddenly, the pink monokub, Monophanie appeared out of nowhere.

Y/n sent a glare towards the pink bear, not in the mood to deal with their shit.

❝I hear everything you just said! If that's what you need, just leave it to me! I'll develop the photos so you bastards can focus on the investigation! Cuz If you guys get punished, It would be way too gory!❞ Monophanie told them.

❝Bitch who do you think you are-❞ Y/n was cut off as Monophanie just walked towards Shuichi and snatched the cameras from him, making Shuichi yelp.

❝I'm a strong, sensual woman. Do not underastimate me.❞ Monophanie said.

❝Hey! Give those back!❞ Kaede shouted in horror.

❝No need to worry. We all have to follow the rules. We won't do anything underhanded or devious! So I'll let you know when I'm finished developing the photos.❞ Monophanie 'reassured'.

❝W-Wait! Give the cameras back!!❞ Kaede yelled, but it didn't matter since Monophanie had already dissappeared from their sight.

❝Awwwww, there she goes.❞ Angie shrugged.