mad riches

Everybody wanna say shit
I don't care about what they say about us now
Yeah, I don't wanna have no conversation
They just wanna fuck it all up now, yeah

៚ • four
៚ • bronx, ny
៚ • 11pm
៚ • samaria grant

"And my man, thank you to my man." Jaliya smiled as we stood in line at chipotle. Her man done sent her money to get chick fil a.

"I really do love chivalry sometimes." I said. Meanwhile I have to pay for my own food, like what type of shit.

This why I'm going to live off a kids chipotle meal. I don't know, it fills me up every time and it's bout 7 dollars.

After we got our food, we took our seats and started grubbing. We had 30 minutes for our lunch period and would use it to eat and debrief about these past few days.

"Oh girl we haven't talked about what happened over the past few days. I been meaning to ask like I was thinking that Bryson would've had at least like 5+." I'm just now remembering that situation.

Okay I'm lying, I have been thinking about this everyday just a little. I really don't understand why the fuck it kept popping into my head.

"Girl I mean I know he told me about the two. But like I was expecting more after all the girls. And I was wrong."

"How many girlfriends he done had?" Jaliya said to me as she took a bite of her bowl.

"Like 9, at least I think it's 9, since middle school. But he's also talked to way more girls then he's dated. But like I thought he was out here putting it on every girl."

"He stingy with it." Jaliya said making me laugh.

"Real stingy with it."

"But I apologized to him last night because basically in the car, we talked about it again and he thought that I viewed him in like a really bad light. He was real life sad and distraught about it. Which is weird because I never really thought he cared enough for my opinion for it to really mess up his mood as much as it did. But it did."

"Well you're his closest friend, why wouldn't he?"

"I don't know. It's just I think with the situation, I don't get why my opinion would matter. Even though he regards what people say about him, I didn't think it would matter in this instinct because his life is his life."

"And you are a part of his life. I wouldn't want you to think I'm something that I'm not regardless of the situation. Just like he wouldn't want you to think he's fucked around odee when he hasn't."

"I get it. I mean I do." I don't know why it just hits different that he didn't want me to think he's like that. But also I am probably just reading to deep into things.

secret hideout

bryson⭐️- i am single ya, officially, let's have a party🧘🏽‍♂️

"I'm so tired of him on my phone." Jaliya said rolling her eyes and I laughed.

secret hideout

me: