Chapter- 26

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Mythili's POV -

The sun had just begun its descent, casting a warm golden hue across the cabin of Shivaay's private jet. Yes, he owns a freakin private jet and I didn't even know why I was so surprised with the knowledge of this fact.

I peered out of the window, my breath catching at the breathtaking view that unfolded before me. London, spread out like a shimmering fabric below, with its iconic landmarks peeking through the clouds.

"Shivaay, look!" I exclaimed, my voice tinged with excitement as I tugged at his sleeve.

He turned his gaze from the laptop screen before him and followed my pointing finger to the window. A soft smile touched his lips as he took in my awe-struck expression.

"Pretty impressive, isn't it?" he said, his voice gentle.

I nodded vigorously, unable to tear my eyes away from the stunning view. The Thames River gleamed like liquid silver, snaking its way through the heart of the city. Tower Bridge stood majestically, its elegant form a symbol of London's grandeur. The sprawling green parks, the intricate web of streets, and the mosaic of architectural styles all merged to create a mesmerizing sight.

"I've seen pictures and movies, but this... this is something else," I breathed, my voice filled with wonder.

Shivaay leaned back in his seat, his eyes never leaving my face. "It's a different experience when you see it in person, isn't it?"

"Absolutely," I replied, a dreamy smile curving my lips. "I feel like I'm in a movie right now, flying over this magnificent city with you."

He chuckled softly, a warm sound that sent a shiver of delight down my spine. "Well, you could have this cinematic moment sitting right next to me is what I had hoped for."

As the plane glided through the sky, I couldn't help but feel a profound sense of awe and gratitude. Here I was, on a private jet with the man I had come to care for deeply, flying over one of the most iconic cities in the world. The thought was almost surreal.

Shivaay's hand found mine on the armrest, his fingers intertwining with mine in a gentle, comforting hold. I turned to look at him, my heart swelling with emotion. His eyes held a warmth that mirrored my own, and in that moment, everything felt perfect.

As we touched down London's Heathrow Airport, I could hardly contain my excitement. I had always wanted to visit here. My parents took a trip here with my brother a few years back and I was so desperate to go but.....well.

A car was waiting for us. Shivaay opened the gate for me as I slipped in and he made his way to the other side. The drive through the city was a blur of iconic sights and vibrant streets, but as we turned a corner, my breath caught in my throat.

Before us stood a magnificent Shard in its grandeur illuminated by the soft glow of streetlights. I pressed my face against the window, hardly daring to believe what I was seeing.