The Agnihotri Family.

(Don't forget to vote and comment please.)

This story is pure imagination of author.

Don't blame anyone without knowing anything.

I don't own any picture, video in this story.

It's purely mine story plz don't come here to blame me that I copied these stories from anyone or anything.

I just want to say that it's my own imagination story. So please don't talk rubbish about any other author.

Some times we find lots of smiliar point that does not mean it's copied or stolen.
We are human being and soemwhere we thought the same way.

•••••••••

Introduction

Veer Agnihotri - (74 years old)

He is the elder of the Agnihotri's family. He is the first person who established the Agnihotri empire. He is a loving husband, loving father to his son and daughter-in-law and loves his three grandsons the most.

Sheetal Veer Agnihotri- (72 yes old)

Wife of Veer Agnihotri. She is a very strict and orthodox Woman. Loves her grandsons the most.

Abhay Agnihotri - ( 54 yrs old)
First son of Veer and Sheetal Agnihotri. He is the first person who chose the Mafia and now his son too chose that path. Most cruel and strict person. Love his wife and son the most and respect everyone. (Father of Daksh, Ucathya and Vivaan).

Priya Abhay Agnihotri- (52 yrs old)
Wife of Abhay Agnihotri. Mother of Daksh ,Ucathya and Vivaan. A good loving mother and caring person. C. E. O of Agnihotri's N.G.O with Ritu. (Mother of Daksh, Ucathya and Vivaan).

Suraj Agnihotri - (52 yrs old)
Second son of Veer and Sheetal Agnihotri. Loved his big brother and his bhabhi(sis-in-law) Priya is his bestfriend since College time. He loves his wife and children and repects the other. He has two children one is Arushi and another one is Kriti.

Ritu Suraj Agnihotri- (51 yrs old)
Wife of Suraj Agnihotri. Mother of kriti and Arushi. Loves her family so much and caring mother. Respect her elders and everyone. She and his sis-in-law both are C.E.O of N. G. O. But their Mother-in-law does not know about it.

Arushi Agnihotri- ( 22 yrs old)

Daughter of Suraj and Ritu. She is the princess of the Agnihotri's family. Having a crefree nature and osm person. Everyone loves her.

Kriti Agnibotri- (19 yrs old).
Daughter of Suraj and Ritu . She is also the princess of Agnihotri's family. Either be cold or be funny. It's depend on her mood.

_______

Other characters

Preeti and Dev Sharma - Mom and Dad of Divya Sharma( 2nd Female lead) .

Gaurav Sharma - brother of Divya Sharma.

Suresh and Usha Rajput - Mom and Dad of Riya Rajput( 3rd female lead).

Ishita Rajput- sister of Riya Rajput.

Isha Mehra - Girl friend of Daksh Agnihotri.

___________________________________________

I just want to say that, I wanted to write this story but got no time.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Now I'm posting. I hope you guys will like it.

Please tell me how's it?

Thank you for your love and support..