|| Dakshaa ||

(Don't forget to vote and comment please)

Introduction

||𝘿𝘼𝙆𝙎𝙃𝘼𝘼||

Daksh Agnihotri- A 30 yrs old business man. He is an arrogant bastard who can go any length for his own profit.
It doesn't matter for him whether the other person is right or wrong..

He only knows one thing how to win by hook or crook..

He owns multiple companies but his main obsession is his Agnihotri Company. Which is number 1 in India.

He is ruling business and underworld too.

He is the mafia boss who known as DK.

Well Rude, Cruel, Beast, Maniac, Jerk, Possessive Bastard, Arrogant, Cold... These are the names given by people to him.. He has an anger issues which no one can control easily.

He just wants power and money..
Insane person...

He has well built body that every women throw themselves on him but he is loyal to his so called girlfriend who is with him for his money..

He respects women but not bitches...

He never knew that he will fall for that woman whom he once did not consider his wife.
He never knew, he will kneel down for a woman whom he never liked at first sight....

Don't play with fire, unless you want to get burn.

Aadya Singh- A 26 yrs old woman

Aadya Singh- A 26 yrs old woman. She is a carefree person who always want freedom and freedom...

She is soft +fire... Never mess with her..

She wants to enjoy her life by herself without anyone help...
She has a caring nature + kind nature...

Her simple nature can attract anyone.
She is epitome beauty... She is beautiful from inside and outside too.

She wants to cherish her each and every moments without any interference.

She is doing a job as manager of cafe but is she just a manager??

Nah..? She is a hidden billionaire who is also famous as Hidden Woman Billionaire because she never shows her face in the front of the world.

She is also working with CBI for a case investigation because she studied about it..

She hides her identity from everyone and her so called family too..

She does not know that she will love that person whom she hated more than anyone in her whole life...

"She is a flower who can burn anyone without any mercy..."

__________

__________

Thank you everyone

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow..

And tell me how's the chapter? It is good or not..

Two more characters are left ....

Take care of yourself and bye bye..