|| Vivyaa ||

(Don't forget to vote and comment please)

Introduction

||Vivyaa||

Vivaan Agnihotri-  A 26 yrs old, famous writer, singer and a cruel hidden mafia

He is the sunshine of his family.

Bubbly, funny and cute person.
He is Possessive, cruel and arrogant too.

He does flirt sometimes with girls in his concert but never crosses his limits.

Girls are crazy for him but he is crazy for his Mrs. Ice.

He is obsessed with the girl whom he saw first time in his concert for 4 yrs ago.

He doesn't know , he will get married to that girl whom he has been obsessed with for 4 yrs who considered him as her kidnapper.

"Fuck, You are mine babygirl, only  mine. Dare to look at another man, he will not be alive from the Next moment. "

Riya Rajput- A 24 yrs old girl, who is Coldest and famous CEO of India

Riya Rajput- A 24 yrs old girl, who is Coldest and famous CEO of India. She took over her father's company after her father retirement.

She is kind and calm. But posessive and fierce too.

She doesn't like anything related with Singer, writer snd mafia stuff. But will happen when she will fall in love with that person who is  famous for those things which she doesn't like..

She loves her  two sister-in-laws whom she considers as her best friend but she doesn't like Daksh's behaviour .

Tit for tat... Never mess with her.

She is broken from inside because of her ex-boyfriend.

Mrs. Cold icecube, posssessive and cold hearted Boss. People called her by these names.

She doesn't know that she will love that person whom she considered as a kidnapper of her once.

"Touch him, and from the next moment, your those hands will be hanging on the fan."

_____________________

Thank u everyone..

Take care of yourself.

Don't forget to vote and comment...

How's this? Do u like it?