12.

Don't forget to vote and comment

--------------------------------------------------------------

[Vivaan's POV]

"I'm frustrated here but looking at my brothers and sister-in-laws. No one can say that they are here for me? I wanted to laugh at my condition but I controlled myself." My mind mocked me and giggled at my condition.

"Ufffffff, yaaaaaaaaahhhhh", I groaned.

" But I'm happy now. I know they will help me. I'm doing childish thing to get my QUEEN. But fuck....
I can't wait for her to make her mine because she belongs to only this kingdom which I will make for her. "

I felt someone's eyes on me and I looked at the direction of source, found that Aadu is sending draggers at me through her eyes. I know, she is angry on me.

" What? ", I waved my hands in front of her who was busy glaring at me.

" Bhabhi maa", I whinned  like a child  making my brothers and Divya Bhabhisaa look at us with widened eyes.

Like seriously they say some ghost or what.......

Whatever.....

They are enjoying my bad condition. My brothers, they are taking revenge on me because I didnot tell them first?

"Huh?

" Hey bhagwan mujhe dusham ki kya jarurt, jb mere aapne hi kafi hai mujhe rulane le liye", I cursed under my breath but luck is not my side.
Daksh and Ucathya bhaiya had heared everything.

("God!....why do I need foe? When my own people are ready to make me cry")

How God, how?
"Are mere Aadu ke Mahadev ji aap mujhe nhi bachayenge in darindo se ", I cried fakely while praying to the Mahadev Ji.

("Hey my Aadu's Mahadev ji, you will not save me from these brutes? ")

I continued my words....

" Ohhh God,  kya aap mujhe bina shadi ke hi marna chahte hai ", I complained.
I was praying to God till then Daksh Bhaiya came and stood in front of me .And Ucathya bhaiya while placing his hand on my shoulder from the front side like a couple . He placed both his hands on my neck and pulled me closer.

(" Oh god, you Do you want me to die without marriage?")

" Bro like what? What are you trying to do brother? Bro-romance? Huh? ", I rasped out suddenly making Aadu and Divya bhabhisaa laughed at them.
They are laughing like a  squirrel. And jumping from here to there.

Staring , Daksh and Ucathya bhaiya smacked my head and said, " You will never gonna improve your childish act right? "
My Both brothers  fixed their gaze on me. Making me like.... I'm third whirling between their love story...