11.

Sorry for the late update friends

Sorry for the late update friends. Thanks for waiting...
Can u guys please me?

Can you drop your comments on the comment section if this chapter is good or not?

Plz don't forget to vote and comments please.

Share to your friends...

____________________________

Both Aadya and Daksh rushed to the Vivaan's cabin and after them Ucathya and Divya also hurriedly rushed to his cabin.

All of them asked together.

"What happened baccha? ",

Aadya caressed Vivaan's hair slowly after looking at his condition. She wasn't able to proceed with any words instead of this.

" Ye kya halat bna rkhi hai aapne vivaan",
said Divya while looking at his red eyes which is red due to crying.

(What is this condition you have created for yourself Vivaan?)

"Bacche, ro kyu rhe ho tm? Tm to hamare ache bacche ho na? "
Ucathya said but Vivaan can sense that Ucathya is ready to break the bones of that person who made him cry.

(Why are you crying?) You are our good child na?)

He looked at his bade bhaiya Daksh who was fuming in anger while watching Vivaan's wrost condition.
Daksh is not the person who will talk too much. He just showed you his love through his actions...

"Bhai",

Vivaan called Daksh . Sadness is dripping out from Vivasn's words
Without any delay , Daksh was only a few strides away from them. Immediately marched to Vivaan and hugged him.

" Vivaan, aapne bhaiyu ko nhi batage. Kya hua hai? Aur kiski wajah se? ",
Daksh wiped his tears and made Vivaan look at him.

(Vivaan, you will tell your brother. What happened? And because of whom?)

" Bhai, wo, w..... O", He stuttered in his words.

Aadya was worrying about his condition and for the first time in her life, she saw that Her husband was consoling someone.
That someone is none other than Vivaan.

"Vivaan, phle pani pio. Fir kuch bolna", Divya filled the glass of water and extended the glass of water towards him.
He drank the water in one go.

(Vivaan, first drink the water then say something.)

Ucathya and Daksh have a sign of relief after looking at Vivaan's calm composition. But they very well knew, his calmness showed that the storm is coming but for whom they also don't have any single idea!