33 | In One Week

Finally we were spending time in our own cottage and Taehyung had just got Eunjin settled into her bed

Finally we were spending time in our own cottage and Taehyung had just got Eunjin settled into her bed. She had had an extremely long and busy day, though she loved every bit of it.

"Tae, I wanted to say thank you for all you did for me today." He looked confused.

"What did I do, hon?" He asked as he came to sit with me on our couch in front of the television that was playing some news network show that we didn't intent to watch or listen to.

"You were so supportive when we were practicing. And encouraging. Also I'm so sorry for the pain you endured from Hwasa."

"Oh, no need to thank me. We all actually owe you for working so hard to try to use your gift to protect us. You did great today. I was so proud." He used his fingers to tickle under my chin and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Well, I believe there is a need to thank you and I don't think just saying it is enough." There was the slightly confused and suspicious look as he squinted his eyes. "Let me thank you properly."

🔥🔥🔥

Before he could figure it out, I was undressed, standing in front of him.

Taehyung looked pleasingly stunned and stood to kiss me, while undressing himself.

Once he was done, he grabbed my waist and turned me around to where my back was facing him. He placed his right hand onto my back and gently pushed me forward so that I was bending over. I placed my hands on the table in front of me, though I really didn't need it for balancing.

As soon as I was bent over, Taehyung slapped the right side of my ass, causing me to let out a loud high-pitched yelp and to buck forward a little. He then slapped my left side and I yelped again.

He sat on the couch and used both his hands to spread my cheeks, my ass being right in front of him. He licked my crack from the base of my balls to my hole. I hissed at the pleasure.

He kept licking and I started to moan and groan.

"Fuck," I shouted. I felt so turned on beyond what I thought I could handle. And the onslaught had just begun.

Tae licked my hole and crack, leaving plenty of saliva to the area. He then used his tongue to circle my hole before dipping his tongue inside. I had started to moan and grind my ass into his face.

"Baby you taste so good. Why the fuck do you taste so damn good?" Taehyung asked as he slurped on my ass. "You taste like jasmine and lemongrass. Fuck I could cum just by licking you Kookie."

I didn't want him to cum without being inside of me, so I stood and faced him, grabbing his face and kissed him. I could taste himself on his mouth. He was right about the jasmine and lemongrass but I also tasted a fruity flavor like dragon fruit.

Taehyung lifted me up and we made our way to our bed. He continued the assault on my middle area. Tae lathered his fingers and hard leaky arousal with peach lube. I watched him lube his gloriously large length. He prepped me by sliding a finger in and immediately he started to use a circular motion to loosen me up.