Tortured

Katsuki's pov :

Finally! I thought to myself. The doctor phoned me and told me that icy hot woke up 6 minutes ago, but he said he wants only to talk to bakugou. I rushed there as  fast as I could, and I went to room 53. As I rush in, I see the doctor standing there with a plate of soba for icy hot. When I saw icy hot glance at me, he looked up immediately and said.

"They took him,and they took midoriya." He said I was standing there dead still until I asked.

"Who took him?" He looked down at his hands and said.

"Shigaraki Tomura." I stood there wide-eyed, and I started feeling hot, warm tears stream down my face.

I was going to say something until Icy hot interrupted, "I saw Shigaraki behind him, but I just stood there, and once he got to close, I started to move, but I got shot and I saw him crying,shouting and started leaning down towards me until I saw Shigaraki hit him with a baseball bat and then everything went black because of my blood loss."

"It's not your fault you couldn't save him. I should have come with you guys, and then he wouldn't have been kidnapped. I feel so useless."

Aizawa pov :

I got a text from bakugou about  problem child getting kidnapped by shigaraki. I rushed to Nezu's office and told him about what bakugou texted me.

"Well, we should have a meeting with all the pros first thing tomorrow morning." Nezu said.

I nodded and left nezu's office. A few minutes later, class 1A except bakugou,todoroki, and problem child showed up to the dorms.

All were tired, and they walked into their dorms, and none of them questioned where todoroki was they were probably too tired to ask questions, but they might ask tomorrow during class when they notice that bakugou and shoto aren't here as well as problem child.

Izuku pov :

I was standing there in shock. The only thing that could get my collar off was turned to dust, Shigaraki stood there with the widest grin I had ever seen.

"Well, now that you are quiet, I think it is time to take you to your first torture session." He said with so much glee. He began unlocking the chains around my wrists,ankles, and neck. He grabbed me by the neck and attached a chain onto it.

He began tugging on it, ordering me to go. I pulled back, and he took out a remote and pressed a button. Suddenly, I felt electricity surge through me.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I screamed, he pressed and button again and the electricity went away. I was breathing heavily. Shigaraki tugged again, and I followed.

We went down a hallway with doors, and they all had names on each door like Shigaraki,Dabi,Toga,Compress,twice, and all the other league members.

We entered a bar area, and all the lov members were there. They all looked at me. I just looked down. Shigaraki began speaking, " Dabi, today you will have the pleasures to torture him today, and Toga, you can do it tomorrow. I looked at shigaraki wide-eyed.

He looked back at me and grinned, handing me over to dabi."Oh, and izuku behave, or you know what will happen. Shigaraki saids having the remote in his hand. I gulped and nodded my head.

Dabi dragged me out of the bar and into another room that reeked of blood, and I looked up the walls and saw blood everywhere and w.. when I looked down , I saw b..bo bodies of people on the floor.

They were all dead. I looked at the bodies, not noticing dabi walking right up to me until he grabbed my arm and threw it on the floor. I saw his hand light up with blue flames. "We are going to have so much fun." He said. I gulped.

Inko pov :
I was worrying about izuku because he didn't come home today like he said, and I have been waiting 4 hours for him. I was holding the cake I made and the birthday present. I waited another 2 hours until I got a call from his teacher, Mr Aizawa.

I asked him where my son was, and he went quiet until he told me to calm down, and then he would tell me where my son was. "Ok." I said. "Your son izuku midoriya was kidnapped 5 hours ago, and he was not kidnapped by a random person he was kidnapped by the same people that kidnapped bakugou I am very sorry, Inko Midoriya, but we promise to get your son back to you." He said.

My eyes were streaming down with tears. My boy was kidnapped by villains.I thought to myself. "Do you p..prom..promise to get izuku.. ba..back." I asked. "Yes,yes, we do." He responded. I then hung up.

I ran to Izuku's room and started crying as I warm liquid glided down my cheeks. I started screaming until I couldn't scream anymore.

Shigaraki's pov :

I was so happy I kidnapped All Mights' successor, and now we will break him until he obeys our every command. He will be our first human nomu that will kill the symbol of peace. He will still have his own mind, but he will only listen to us. He can do what he pleases, but he would be in too much fear to do that.We will even give him more quirks once we can trust him.

Master will be so pleased with what we have done to him. I will have my own pet. I can't wait. I started laughing, and everyone in the bar looked at me except dabi. He was busy with izuku.

Izuku screams are so enjoyable I could listen to them all day. "Young master, why are you laughing so much for."Kurogiri asked in his normal monotone voice. "I was just thinking about some things ." I say.

"And what things might those be ?" He said handed me a cup of whiskey. "Izuku midoriya. I can't wait till he breaks so he can then only obey us and we won't even have any trouble when he returns to the heroes because when we show up there he will fear us to much to not come  running back to us." I said so that everyone can here except for dabi and izuku.

1078 words