TVB - 01

AHILYA

I have always had men around me whose eyes would linger upon me like I am a meal they all crave to taste one day. And these constant stares have been typical for me. So when this strange man, who was ogling me from the top of the stairs, watched me while he puffed his cigar, I snapped like usually do.

Stepping onto the nerve till they are left astounded and I show them, they belong down, on my feet, and so does their gaze should be there.

I was Ahilya Rajadi, daughter of Joshil Rajadi, my family have led the Gujarati community for decades.
I was all bravery, should not I be shivering under these mindless creature who thinks from their crotches?

No.

I entered the Durga pooja, My anklet rang louder than the drums and beats in a sweet melody, and eyes turned towards me, everyone was aware I was there.

The woman joined their hands greeting me, as I dipped my head in response. No one dared to approach me they never did, I was the only daughter of Joshil Rajadi. So people knew whatever the next is going to be, it's going to be me.

I see jealousy in women's eyes, I see hatred in some, witness shock in many, and admiration in rare ones. I see men, sizing me from up to down, but as soon as my eyes reach to meet their gaping they fall on the floor.

There, perfect now!

DAHARTHYA

I followed right behind her, lingering my eyes over the crowd and how their blabbers were put to a halt as soon as this woman appeared in the pooja. All eyes turned to her, scared, and fallen to the floor.

Astounding me. Her presence itself was enough to put the people in place.

Joshil Rajadi was here in the open veranda the whole time, and people rang like bees, but the moment she walked around, not a single soul dared to utter a word. I stood at the thresh watching her walk up to the statue of the goddess, one standing in front of another, leaning her hands out to make the arrangement.

I know Joshil's wife died years ago, and he has no son, I wonder who she was? 

My eyes caught my annoying brother right before me, and following my gaze, he walked up to me, "Don't even look at her. She is Joshil's daughter,"

"Daughter?" I asked, highly interested. She talked about aukat, and I have a very strong urge to show her mine. She lit every wick of the huge stand that she was going to do arti with.

Jas turns to me and shakes his head. "You are engaged! Stop looking at another girl." He reminded me an unnecessary details.

I was a king, and being engaged at a young age comes with my title, "Samaira and I are only obliged on a duty to marry and provide an heir, I don't think she will mind me enjoying my bachelor status." Jasvanthya was blabbering on further on but the words never reached me.

Maybe my eye was occupied with the beautiful sight before me so profoundly that I blocked the rest of my senses, the way her strands had fallen on her face, her light brown hair, her skin so shiny, she looked like it you touched her by mistake you will get her dirty.

And my mind wanted to see her soiled.
Soiled by me.

Jasvanthya caught my arm pulling me back, "You won't do anything stupid! Daharthya! This is their state. Their rule." he said gritting his teeth, he was a tall man but only three inches shorter than me. Where I was a bulky bulldog he looked like a decent brought-up young man.

If you ever walk past in street, and I am the only one, you will choose to run away on your feet, the same case with Ekvarthya my second brother. But if you see Jasvanthya you will be mesmerized by how charismatic he is.