TVD- Bonus

SAMAIRA

Once again our marriage and its competence was based under circumstances.
If I didn't bore the reign blood of Rajput today, what stands the possibility than a man I am bounded in marriage to call husband would appear today on the threshold, he once pushed me thorough.

He stands with proof, innocence he claims, but I demand, if there were truth was sincerity and not work of frivolity, wouldn't this duke of ancestorial line of Rajput arrived sooner to prove his loyalty?

Our marriage is a note of insolemnity. An echoing joke of Royals.
"Samaira?" I heard the bounce of voice called in room, my head twisting to find him standing behind me, once again in the room, where I was abandoned in a middle of night.
"There is lingering hostility in your presence, I am to blame. But please believe me, when I speak that there is no other woman who binds my night sleepless with her enchanting presence, the way you do," His reassurance.

"I demand a clarification, if so, the man who speaks of sleepless nights without me. How could he spend 3 months without reconciliation? Was my clothes in the bags that I took home, or was it your imaginable one under your eyes I don't find?"
Something same was our conversation the first night,

But this time its a fight. Once again a fight.

"You stranded me for 3 months, for that I had doubts in you, there were no care of explanation, had those egoistic feet of yours ever cross your boundaries if I wasn't bearing something in my stomach today?" I asked him once again repeating the conversation we have had. He shook his head.

"Not to lie, Samaira, but I wouldn't have, I didn't came for three months and if I hadn't known I wouldn't have. I am tired of affirming you things, you never questioned me. Same was our marriage for whatever the while it lasted. You accused me of being in a brothel, and sharing myself with any third woman. You fired the servants for that you humble them not much than a matchstick. Never cared to ask me why was I there in servants quarter. If this marriage was a fail Samaira, I didn't make the clap from just my mistakes.
The buzz of only occurred when you joined with same mistakes as me," I took stands for myself.

"And you accusing me this instant, for not giving in the percentage to your expectations. But had you ever considered if you had given to mine? How can your hypocrisy stand Samaira? Where you only demand but never return? A tilted lane won't ever last Samaira. Now you will put same amount of effort in this marriage as I am expected of. You can't forgive me because you believe so concrete that I cheated on you. Okay. I won't forgive you for accusing me falsely for something I never committed. If its a marriage based of hatred, so be it, but now whatever it is? It will be both ways."

~~~~~~~

JASVANTHYA

1 months later~

Samaira has indeed return, she sits on the table with everyone, she eats, she indulges herself into conversations with Ekka, only Ekka.
But he has a woman now, woman he himself torn from her husband to have.

There is neither the hate nor the love in eyes of Samaira. Probably. I'll never know, because she never meets them with me.

Today Ekvarthya sat beside her on my seat, when I approached to retract what's mine, the chair..
He refused with his eyes, "I am sitting, there is always another chair for you," I recall it a rage what I felt at that moment, disapproval, lack of satisfaction. I held the back of the chair and strike it hardly.

"Go to your woman, Ekka, if you want to sit next to one? Please ask the kind woman to join us on the table. We certainly don't mind her presence. Just ask her to bestow her presence and your absence on us,"
This rage wasn't me, but what have I become since Samaira is all and everything unlike me.