【1】Home Again, but.... why?

"I hate this stupid town..."

[1

[1.01 - 1.02]

˚*✿❀༓❀✿*˚

Allison stands on the porch excitedly as she waits for her dad's car to pull into the driveway. When his black SUV appears in the driveway Allison bounces slightly. A girl with fair skin and dark brown hair steps out of the passenger seat. She has a black duffle bag in her hand and Allison runs towards her with a bright smile.

The girl hugs Allison tightly as she says, "I'm so glad your here Olivia!"

"I'm happy to be back," Olivia hugs Allison. 

Allison talks to Olivia about the new school and a kid named Scott McCall. Victoria calls  Olivia sets her bag in her room and Argent stands in her doorway, "Can we talk?" She sighs as she unzips her bag, "Sure."

Argent closes her door and sits on her bed, "I know you  don't want to be here--"

"That's an understatement..." Olivia mumbled as she put her clothes away in her closet.

Argent glares at her continuing, "I know you don't want to be here... But! We need you here. We think there's an alpha in town."

Olivia sighs and drops the clothes she's holding onto the bed, "Fine. Whatever. I'll help." Argent smiles and pats her back before leaving her to unpack. She lets out a sigh and flops onto her bed.

✧✿✿✿✧

It's late in the night as Olivia pulls on her black jacket and ties up her hair. She meets Argent downstairs and he nods. She grabs the bag from Argent and follows him out to the SUV. 

They drive out to the preserve with a couple of other hunters. After, about, 15 minutes of searching the woods. Olivia hears a twig snap, she raises her crossbow in that direction and shoots a flash bolt at the tree by the figure's head. 

Argent shoots an arrow into the werewolf's arm causing him to scream out which makes Olivia close her eyes tightly. The four walk closer and stand in front of what looks like a teenage boy. No older than 17 and no younger than 15. 

Argent lowers his crossbow and nods his head at the kid, "Take him." Olivia hears something in the distance and sees a figure in the woods in front of them. She takes a deep breath and turns her head back to the teen.

 Before the Hunters can move, something knocks out the two closest to Olivia. Taking advantage of the distraction, another werewolf pulls the arrow out of the kid's arm, causing him to roar in pain. Argent and Olivia watch them run away and Olivia looks at him with raised eyebrows. He nods and grabs her arm gently. "Told you it was a bad idea..."