【2】On the hunt

"I saw you in the preserve and with Kate the night Derek was shot,"

[1.03 - 1.04]

˚*✿❀༓❀✿*˚

"Mmm, pass."

Allison has just opened up her bedroom closet to find an outfit to wear to their double date, flipping on the light so she can get a better look and parting the clothing on hangers down the middle. 

She picks out a business-casual-esque brown and black tie-dyed top and turns to show it to Lydia, who is sitting behind her on the bed. Lydia's face screws up in obvious judgment at her fashion sense. 

Olivia sits next to Allison with a smile. According to Allison, Scott and her were supposed to hang out, and that somehow turned into a double date in a bowling alley.

Allison turns, rolling her eyes once Lydia can no longer see her face, and starts rifling through her hung-up clothing before picking out a hippie-style, empire-waist shirt dress that is gold, red, teal, green, and blue in a paisley pattern, which Lydia also turns up her nose, "Pass."

Allison sighed and scratched the back of her head as she turned back to the closet, Lydia sighed before getting to her feet and forcing her way into the space as well to find something for Allison to wear herself, "Let me see..."

Lydia starts looking through the hangers, one by one, immediately moving the one she just vetoed to the side, "Pass."

Lydia looks at a blue and white, floral, short-sleeved dress and moves it to the side, "Pass."

Lydia takes one look at a thin, grayish-green hoodie and scoffs before pushing it to the side as well, "Uh, pass on all of it."

Lydia turns to Allison and starts playing with her hair, "God, Allison, respect for your taste is, uh... Dwindling by the second..."

Lydia smiles at Allison before turning back to the contents of the closet, ultimately stumbling upon a short-sleeved black top covered in black sequins. She smiles in satisfaction before walking back to the bed so she can hold it up in front of the mirror, gesturing to Allison to come so she can hold it up and see how she looks in it, "This."

Allison does as she's instructed and walks to the full-length mirror so she can hold the shirt, still on its hanger, up against her body. Before she can remark on it further,  Argent walks in the door, looking at a green jacket in his hands. Allison smiles at him and greets him in a pointed fashion in an effort to indicate to him that he kind of just barged into her room, "Dad! Hello..."

Argent smiles at Allison, oblivious at first to her implied hint as he puts on his jacket. After a moment, he looks up to see her pointed expression and realizes that he forgot something, giving Allison, Lydia, and Olivia a sheepish and apologetic look, "Right. I'm sorry. I completely forgot to knock."