【3】Investigating Solo... Or not

"The only reason I'm here is to stop the alpha. I'm not here to hurt you. I promise."

[1

[1.05 - 1.07]

˚*✿❀༓❀✿*˚

Olivia walks around in the video store, her fingers run gently on the shelf as she looks for Legally Blonde. A light buzzes as its only half put in. A phone rings through the store. Olivia hears a car pull up before someone Scott's age walks into the store. Looking for the notebook or something.

She pays no mind but when she hears a ladder fall to the ground along with all the light going in and out she turns her head in that direction. Only to be met with glowing red eyes. Olivia gulps and hides behind a pillar that's in the middle of the store. 

Olivia hears cases fall to the ground when all of a sudden all the shelves in front of her to domino forward, trapping the teen's legs between the floor. The alpha stands over him and looks at something on the back of his neck. 

She tries to look at what the alpha is looking at but stumbles forward, catching the attention of the alpha. When it looks at her, it seems to get angry. A different kind of anger. Rage. It growls and Olivia gets onto her feet only to be tackled to the ground. 

Olivia groans and looks it in the eyes. Its claws dig into her shoulders and draw blood. It seems to be scanning her face. Almost like it's trying to see who she is. Or who she looks like. 

She takes this chance to use her hand to grab a knife concealed under her shirt and drive it into the alpha's side. The alpha growls and stumbles back. It growls once more before running through the store and jumping out the window. Olivia catches her breath and leans her head on the floor.

✧✿✿✿✧

Olivia sits in the ambulance as they put bandages on the cuts from the alpha's claws. She waits patiently for the okay, unlike the teenager who was at the video store with her, "Why the hell can't I just go home? I'm fine," he snapped at the poor Sheriff, who's just doing his job.

"I hear ya," Stilinski sighs. "But the EMT says you hit your head pretty hard. They just wanna make sure you don't have a concussion."

"What part of "I'm fine" are you having a problem grasping?" He said snidely. "Okay, I want to go home."

Stilinski stays patient, "And I understand that--"

"No, you don't understand that," he yells, "Which kind of blows my mind since it should be a pretty basic concept to grasp for a minimum-wage rent-a-cop like you!" The kid raises his voice louder and gets in Stilinski's face, "Okay, now, I want to go home!"