【4】Puzzle Pieces

"I wanted to check if you were okay..."

[1

[1. 08 - 1. 10]

˚*✿❀༓❀✿*˚

Olivia sits on her, legs curled to her chest as she rests her head on her knees. Eyes closed, taking deep breaths. Her window slides open slowly and without thinking she throws a blade at the person as she looks up.

Derek.... Derek smirks at her and catches the blade. She sighs and rolls her eyes, "Really, breaking and entering...?"

He rolls his eyes, "You threw a knife at me."

"You broke into a hunter's home....? What were you expecting, I thought you were dead," she scoffed and stood up, holding out her hand for the knife. He sets the knife in her hand and Olivia sets the knife on her desk before crossing her arms, "You know how dangerous it is coming to my dad's house right now?"

Derek shrugs, "Maybe, but, I wanted to check if you were okay..."

Olivia chuckles, "Well, no need to worry." She waves her hands in front of her body, "Not a scratch, perfectly fine."

"I doubt that..." Derek crosses his arms and leans on her wall.

She rolls her eyes and sits on her desk chair, "I'm fine, seriously... Just- Just worried about Scott."

Derek looks at her with surprise, "You're worried about, Scott?"

Olivia scoffs and waves her hand, "Not really, I mean... I care about Allison and she cares about Scott which means I have to care about Scott." She twirls her chair around slightly before sighing, "Really, I don't want Allison to die, and last night, that came close to happening because of the alpha. That's why I'm gonna help you kill him."

Derek nods, "Me? And not your family?" 

"You." 

✧✿✿✿✧

Olivia and Derek seem to be spending a lot of time together because now the two of them are running from both the police and from her family.

As they two run through the ironworks as fast as her human legs and his werewolf legs allow a car pull up in front of them when Stiles yells, "Get in."

Derek runs into the car as bullets fly towards them, an arrow almost hits Olivia but Derek grabs her jacket and pulls her into the car, her grabbing the handle as she's manhandled into the seat. 

Her head lays on Derek's lap as she breathes heavily. He chuckles as Scott speeds off, "Aren't you supposed to be a cross country champion...?"

She sits up and points to herself, "Human." She points at Derek, "Werewolf." Derek chuckles and rolls his eyes at her, holding a smile back.