《1》☆

TERRIBLE LIES

You tiredly stared at the empty glass box. The precious diamond you admired and took care of, gone. As well as some other worthy items missing.

The museum was now temporarily closed for obvious reasons.

'If they wanted a diamond so badly why couldn't they just mine one?' You thought to yourself. This entire mess had been created by the one and only phantom troupe.

Then, the stupidest idea came through your brain. Why not just steal it back? If it's a bad idea, why does it sound so fitting?

So now you were sneaking around using zetsu. Trying to find the precious diamond that was stolen. When you caught sight of the diamond, You grinned.

When nobody was around said area, you raised a brow while looking left and right, above and below, front and back, yet you didn't catch anyone.

Taking your chances, you hurriedly snatched the diamond and snuck over to the exist when, in the corner of your eye you caught someone behind you.

"If you don't mind me asking, What are you doing here?" A blonde woman asked with her arms crossed.

You sweatdropped and thanked the gods if this was the calmest phantom troupe member confronting you.

Your brain tried to think of an excuse that wouldn't get you killed. When the idiotic one came to mind.

"..I..uh..HAVE A CRUSH ON YOUR LEADER! I CAME HERE TO CONFESS!!" You proudly yelled.

Though embarrassment hit you when you saw her reaction and thought of the possibility that she isn't the only one here.

A blush of embarrassment and fear overcame you as you both stared at eachother.

You decided to continue your story. "Seeing that he isn't here, my courage died down and now I cant do that, so I'll be leav-"

"DON'T DO THAT!" a boisterous voice yelled at you. A big ass wolf man was now staring down at you with the widest grin.

You stared dumbfounded at the man while he spoke. "We can kill you whenever we want, yet you came with the courage to confess your feeling instead of the courage of facing us. That's very admirable."

'..I think dumb is better word.' You thought as you thanked the man.

"So for that reason, we'll wait with the rest of troupe till he arrives, so that courage of yours won't go to waste!" He proudly proposed while carrying you like a sack of potatoes.

Now you had a panicked expression on your face though nobody noticed it. Oh dear, what have you gotten yourself into?

You sat awkwardly next to the confident guy. 'A conversation wouldn't kill me...would it?'

You pushed that thought aside and spoke. "So, what's your name?"

"Uvigin, and yours?"

"Y/n.."

"So when did your-"

"Uvogin, who the hell did you bring in here?!" A newfound voice questioned angrily.

"AHAHAH phinks! This girl is gonna confess her feelings to the boss" Uvogin chuckled while patting my back. Felt more like punching...

"So we're doing charity service for all the girls who have the hots for the boss?" A pink haired woman said.

"I..say..kill...her..now" a short intimidating man said

"I think not, since when has uvogin taken a liking to anyone?" Defended a man with a strange hairstyle.

The blond woman stood up. "Actually, since when has Uvogin spared a life?"

They all stood silent while thinking about it. Though a woman with glasses cut it short. "Just flip a coin." Everyone nodded.

Uvogin pulled out the coin and grinned. The short man spoke. "Tails...kill..when...
Boss..rejects..her" Uvogin made his own wager. "Let her live even if the boss regects her. Heads"

'Looks like they're adimment about the boss rejecting me...wonder why..' You watched said coin spin in the air and land on the ground.

The people who wanted me dead grinned when the coin landed on tails.

"Well then y/n, You'll atleast get your confession in and You'll won't live with the rejection of the boss" Uvo comforted.

"..haha...looks like I'll die with it.." You muttered under your breath. Uvogin scratched his head. "Huh, you're right. That's a shameful way to die".

That wasn't very comforting. Oh, would you look who's here, it's their boss...

"What's this? Someone who wants to join the spiders?" He asked with a gentle voice

Uvogin shook his head and grinned at his boss. "No, she actually came to confess her feelings!" Uvo proudly said while putting his hand on your back and pushing you to him.

Whilst you stood still, he carefully stared you. "Tell me, what do you like about me?" You tried to think about what you could like about him.

You imagined him as the Bartender from down the street that you had a small crush on and used that as a imagining base.

"To start off... I like..your eyes. I like your hair, your heists, the calm expression you seem to have on your face, your demeanor, the influence you have on others, is it bad if I say body?, I like that about you too, the complex nature you have, and I'd like to know more about you." You confessed as Uvogin seemed to cheer you on in the sidelines.

You looked at chrollo while expecting the rejection, the others stared at you, waiting for chrollo to reject you so they can kill you.

"Court me." You heard him say. Everyone's Jaws dropped, including uvogins.

"..huh?"

He smiled at you. "If your so adimment about liking me, feel free to court me." Wow, you made this one out alive.

You gulped quietly, are you supposed to ask him out on a date now or what?

"..how does Saturday afternoon sound? At the library down in-"

"I know where, I'll see you then." You sweatdropped, does he know where?

How great, you just asked out a criminal out on a date. Worst part? He agreed.

"..hahaha, I'll see you there!" You immediately excused yourself out and speedwalked to the exit.

Putting your hands in your pocket, you felt something..THE DIAMOND!

You got out alive with your diamond! With a date too but that's irrelevant...

You cheered to yourself once out of the building with Uvogin watching you.
"Look how happy she is to get a date!" He chuckled.

Wrong reason your happy but hey, he's happy for you!

Everyone else is still shocked

Well then, good luck y/n!

╰┈➤ Words: 1082