《6》☆

GIVE UP EVERYTHING!

"...sorry what?"

He smiled nonchalantly, Taking your hand in his and placing it in front of his face.

"Sorry was that too sudden? Forgive me sweetheart." He smiled, Placing your hand on his cheek.

Your jaw mentally dropped, who was this guy?! Just how many girls has he flirted with to act like this?!

You refused to blush, this guy is asking to much to be all touchy now!!!!!

You felt yourself deadpan. "You just took me by surprise...uh explain please?" You felt him place your hand down, making you about to sigh from relief.

But you couldn't take that breath because he began to speak.

"None of the troupe members have any existing records in them or connections except for the troupe, you however, do. Just to ensure your safety and the troupes, you should fake your death."

You sweatdropped at his suggestion, no one in your family nor friends knew you were a theif. Soo...this is just..

Tough?

"Could you just...give me some time to think about this?"

He smiled, kissing your forehead as he got up.

"Of course." He said before leaving your house. You slumped in your chair, tracing your fingers to the place he kissed.

He seriously is just..too much.

You sighed, getting out of your chair and heading to your room to change into more comfortable clothes.

Machi did warn you but it wasn't like you'd take anything seriously from criminals...no that's hypocrisy.

Murderers is a better word.

You put a hand to your head, it was stressful the moment you walked into the troupes lair.

Why couldn't you just leave the diamond alone? Find another to steal with less consequences!

You groaned, going into your kitchen and opening the fridge. You went into your hidden stash of alcohol and thought.

'Drink the night away, I'm too young to be getting gray hairs from stress.'

And you spent your time making combinations of different alcohols, fruits, and juices.

And before your drunken mind could begin to go on a crying spree, You heard a knock on the door, snapping you out of your thoughts.

You walked over yet the door was smashed through. "BEST FRIEEEEND!" You heard through the hole.

You felt yourself tense and stare in distraught at the broken door. Why in the world would the troupe be here?

"Now where are those seconds you promised us?!" He exclaimed, dramatically putting his hand on his head and looking around.

You smiled, giving up on your door being opened normally be opened by the troupe. "Everybody, feel free to destroy my door!"

You smiled proudly towards your statement, watching as everyone looked at the door that now had a hole, begging to be put out of its misery.

Some grinned menacingly, a simple little output to rage, while others looked at it blankly, thinking rationally about intruders or whatsoever.

Uvogin looked a the door, and so did feitan, shalnark, phinks, and Franklin.

And there they began to maul the door without remorse. Machi sighed and walked into the house, making sure your drunken form doesn't do anything stupid.