《2》☆

DATE GONE TOO WELL

Today's morning for you was pretty mundane. Get up, take a shower, brush your teeth, admire the diamond...what day is today?

You took a deep dive into your bed in search of your phone. Once spotted, you hurriedly turned it on and saw the date below the time.

Just your luck! Today was Saturday..

You prancedaround your room anxiously, wondering how to survive this, or better yet, Make sure you make the date bad enough so you both wont talk again but good enough where he wont kill you..

You hastily opened your closet and looked for something to wear...Does it even matter? you'll die either way...

'I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!'

Fiinee
...

You put on your clothes, accesorries, and shoes. You checked the time and yes it was the afternoon (after 12pm, so like 1pm).

You sped over to the library and smiled when you saw nobody waiting for you. "ah, did you wait long?" A voice behind you said.

Putting on your big girl pants, you forced a smile on as you basically quivered in fear. "..Haha.. No I just got here"

He smiled at you in relief, "Shall we go inside now?"

You held your breath as you felt your heart through your ribcage. One wrong move and your hunted down..

You nodded while muttering a 'sure'. You felt sick that it felt like if you exterted anymore energy you'd barf

Atleast you'll feel a little better...

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOT ON THE DATE WITH A MURDERER.

You both entered the library and he stared at you in amusement as you wondered what he'd like.

He payed no mind to your staring and invited you to the ancient history section. To which you agreed and went along with him.

Suprisingly, it was going well for an idiot like you that had no romantic experience. You both had talked about your interests, He liked literature and You like precious gems like diamonds, rubies, emeralds, and etc.

He seemed interested on what you had to say about yourself, while you did the same a well.

He watched you with sincere eyes as you ranted on something so trivial.

He smiled as he went to change the topic. "Y/n, do you perhaps know of nen?" He asked.

You sweatdropped. "Only enough to defend myself, Like Ten and Zetsu" You could see an amount of shock spread on face.

"Barely? It looks like your aura has been trained for years.." Chrollo praised, You awkwardly laughed at the compliment. "Y/n, I've taken a liking to you and this relationship may cause you harm, Bounty hunters and such,"

You sat nervously in your chair, This means he wants to continue this relationship!? Oh gosh, this is bad!

"I'd like you to train with one of my friends. If you'd like to of course." He finished off. As you both began to walk out, He offered to walk with you home.

You hesitantly accepted and there you both were walking up to your front door. He smiled at you as you went to open your door.

"I'd like to invite you to another date, Next saturday, On me." He asked. You felt awkward like that. "I'm the one courting you though?"

He smiled and nodded, "Yeah, That's over now though. I'd like it better if we were dating already." Your brain was taking a moment to process, You went onto airplane mode and waved him goodbye as he left.

Once he was fully gone, You went inside your house and airplane mode switched off.

"..... . . . AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" You screamed into your couch. You reached and gripped your diamond from it's display stand.

"Are you bad luck or something?!" You asked the diamond. You calmed down a bit and sighed.

'well..Might as well try to fall..in..No, nuh uh, not a chance, Let's just..Leave this problem for future me.' You thought to yourself, You got up and went to the kitchen to make yourself something to eat.

That night, you cried while eating a basic sandwich. Whilst Chrollo told the members how the date went and requested on their respective opinions.

...

You woke up today on the wrong side of the bed. No, seriously, your on the floor instead of your precious oh so comforting bed.

All the stress from your situation has you pissed and in no mood to deal with anything. Your phone buzzed and your eyes glanced to the message.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀: The group agreed to help you out on your nen training, stop by today please.
This is chrollo by the way.

How did he get your number?! Oh fuck me hard in the ass. Nen training can kiss the dirty floo-

You walked back to the familiar corroded building with a anxious expression. As you got inside, you saw a cute blonde sitting alone behind a cup of water.

You raised a confused expression and he seemed to take notice. "Hey there! I'm shalnark, you're y/n right?" He asked while waving with cute smile.

You nodded and sat down in front of him. He pointed to the cup and looked straight at you.

"Today we're doing a water divination test to find out your nen type, you know all the nen types right?" He said while maintaining eye contact.

"yeah... what do I do for this?" You said averting your eyes from his to the cup. he smiled and left short intructions on what to do.

You carefully followed what he said and placed your hands on the sides of the cup, beginning to perform Ren.bboth of you stared intently at the cup until..

The leaf split in two and shaped itself into a heart.

"a butt?"

"a heart?"

Both of you looked at eachother and chuckled. "hold on, i'll move to your side!" He said and moved. "ok, put a little more force in your Ren now."

You did as told and put a little force in your ren and you unconsciously tensed the muscles in your hands, As a result, your hands began to tremble.

Shalnark noticed and he sternly held your hands in place. You raised a brow at his intensly focused state. Yeah, he acting shady, maybe you just le-

"Woah, hold on.." He said, removing his hands and placing it around the cup instead.

"..something wrong?" You looked away from the cup to look at shalnark but he seemed to be fascinated by something. You felt a hand on your chin, his hand, to redirect your gaze to the cup.

Holy shit the water was freezing and boiling at the same time.

"What the fuck."

"Wow Y/n, You're a specialist! Just uhh keep holding Ren for a bit, I kinda wanna study this phenomonon" You did as he told you and held on for a while.

You finally grew tired of holding your arms in place and stopped using Ren. Shalnark finally calmed down from his 'kid on a christmas morning' fascination.

"Guess we held this up for long enough, how long has it been?" He kindly asked with doe eyes.

You pulled out your phone and checked the time. "it's been about...40 minutes." You answered his question but he had a flabbergasted expression.

"So, I've sat here staring at this cup for 40 minutes, and you held ren for the same time?"

"yeah..?"

"I-" He was cut off by a loud boistorous voice.

"HEY Y/N, YA READY TO HANG OOUT WITH YOUR NEW BESTT BUD?!"

Oh shit, it's Uvogin.

╰┈➤ Words: 1258