《4》☆

MONDAYS ARE BORING.

Your phones alarm rang loudly across the room. Your head ached so badly that you wished you could tear your brain out.

You groaned loudly and got up to do your regular morning routine before going to work.

You soon went on your merry way and went to clock in at where you worked but once you checked in your manager quickly rushed towards you.

"..uh, someone's here for you.." She nervously said as a police officer stepped out from behind her. Was he cosplaying as a clown or something?

He had a weirdo smile on his face like the masochist and sadist kind of smile. "Please Ms. L/n, follow me." He said in smooth voice.

You followed him with no questions asked where he led you to the empty employee room. He sat down on a chair and crossed his legs.

A little fruity but hey, who are you judge?

You also sat down across from him and waited for him to get straight to the point. "My name is hisoka and we recently found you as acquainted with the phantom troupe."

Your reflexes gladly made sure to not activate today, because you know your eye would've twitched so badly. You played off as interested and confused.

"Why, may I ask?"

He smiled. "We have an eye witness in a suspected sighting, now if this were a hostage situation, please blink 3 times."

You closex your eyes as a way to not send mixed signals. You rested your cheek in your hand before speaking. "I'm not associated with the troupe in any way"

You could hear him chuckle, You opened you eyes to be on guard and watched his smile grow. "Well that's funny, because I'm a troupe member myself"

Well no wonder he was looking like a clown. You pondered about it a bit and mentally sighed. Another test right? You should act scared then.

"W...what do you want from me?" You fakely stuttered whilst backing away. His smile grew wider like that was eve. Possible.

He licked his lips..ew..

"I don't want anything ..hmm you're not ripe yet.." what the fuck.

Your face twitched in disgust as he hummed to himself in a erotic fashion. Nah because who the hell is this. You picked up your chair and threw it at him.

"I don't care if you're police or what-not, my ass is mine!" You yelled at him yet he seemed to just get more excited.

You grabbed the coffee pot from the table while it was boiling hot and glared at him. "If you get closer, I'll have a damn good reason to believe you're trying to molest me"

He chuckled a bit and hummed in pleasure. "It's so cute when you're trying to defend yourself..even when you're guilty"

"IM NOT PART OF THE PHANTOM TROUPE YOU PERVERT!" You yelled at him, getting frustrated with his attitude.

"Calm down dolly, This isn't a phantom troupe test, just wanted to see if you're a fitting member of fighting, and to my surprise you are"

Your manager came in and quickly called out your name, "y/n! Sorry to interrupt but we have a busy morning!" She yelled out to you.

She raised a brow at your defensive stance, the broken chair on the ground, and the boiling coffee pot in your hand. "..I want to ask but I won't."

She quickly left and you sighed. You simply grabbed your uniform apron off the shelf and quickly tied it behind your waist.