《3》☆

MY NEW BEST FRIEND?!

You looked at him terrified and wondered what the hell he meant by 'hang out'.

Uvogin looked at shalnark expectantly with a grin and Shalnark sweatdropped. "She's specialist Uvo, if that's why your looking at me like that..."

Uvogin looked dejected and changed his expression to a determined one. "That's fine! I'll train my buddy so she can arm wrestle with me!"

He proudly yelled this while putting you over his shoulder and walking away into another room. He placed you down on the rubble and held some dumbells for you.

You sweatdropped and took them. Yet the moment he let go you entire arm was dragged down by the weight.

"Huh? But that's the lightest one I own though...GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO TRAIN S'MORE!!" He enthusiastically proclaimed whilst puffing his chest out.

You flinched and started to mentally sob. He had made you pick up debris back and forth while every hour you got a larger one to carry..

AND HE SAID THIS WAS THE EASIEST TRAINING HE HAD!!!!

.....

Chrollo smiled at the lack of questions you said. So you were obedient with no questions asked then.. maybe he could take your ability as easy as you followed around..

You just had to earn one as quick as possible. He frowned when he realized how long that might take.

Feitan watched his bosses expression change every now and then. He rolled his eyes at the girl who hadn't even noticed the rest of the troupe was here.

And yet you were still carrying debris back and forth without your knees giving up..

Maybe when the boss gets rid of you.. he'll break them first..

In all actuality, you had noticed the troupes presence the moment they got there. Even though you were embarrassed that they see you sweating like crazy..

You didn't want to confront them in any way. They were terrifying as fuck and you don't want any bad blood with any of them either.

You sweatdropped as you could feel a glare directed your way. Just focus on what Uvogin made you do..

"AlRIGHT BEST FRIEND! YOU DID GREAT! LETS CONTINUE TOMMOROW!" uvogin exclaimed and the moment he said that, you dropped the large peice of debris.

You picked up your bag and looked at everyone with awkward expression. Some had a threatning stares and the rest had blank ones.

The mature lady you saw when you first got there sighed and walked up to everyone. "If you have an issue, Please discuss it now before it's too late"

Ok, lets see who raised their hand!

A short, grumpy, Emo!

A sharp jawline with slick back blonde hair, You remember his name, its Pink!

A..Fairy with long hair?

And a girl with pink hair!

Pakunoda asked the pink haired girl who you now know as machi to speak. "It's not really an issue but, Is she going to be part of the phantom troupe? if she is, who is she planning on fighting? if she isn't, What's all this training for?"

Paku bae glanced to Chrollo and he smiled. (to bonolenov fans, sorry he don't exist here no more for y/n purposes)

"Well, We only have 11 legs, so she can join without taking anyones place." Chrollo said carefree. Machi nodded and looked at the others.