《5》☆

PULL THE HEARTSTRINGS!

It was wednesday. The oh so dreaded say had finally come.

You stared blankly at your mom as she set up all the tables and cooking in your kitchen. Like, without your permission.

You lolled around in the couch while wishing for the ground to open up and eat you whole.

You hadn't even invited chrollo! Not that you should but hey, saves you from being a family embarrasment.

19 and still with no boyfriend, atleast that's everyone else said. But what the hell?!

Like, you're 19! not in your late twenties! What are they complaining so much about?!

"Hunny, the floor hasn't done anything wrong, Why are you glaring at it?" Your mother called out to you. You glanced and quickly finished up your thought rant.

"nothin, just thinking about something at..the park." You lied and facepalmed at your stupidness. She raised a brow. "the park?"

"Yeah..a kid spilled..icecream on my..new..Shirt!" You struggled to find a right excuse. Your mom sighed and got up to check on the food.

"Honey..You know how I feel about mumbling, Please speak in coherent sentences." You lowered your head and nodded.

A phone chime was heard and you looked at yours and noticed the unknown number.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀: This is machi
Get your ass up, we're going on a quick heist.

You quickly got off the couch and went into your room to get ready. You went out the door and strutted to wherever the hell your legs took you.

You quietly saved the number on your phone as MOCHI and went on your merry way.

And on your way, Uvogin found you. He quickly grabbed you and carried you to the meeting spot.

Where ever in the world they were planning to meet up at.. You landed.

You got off and kindly thanked Uvo as he simply flexed his muscles with a grin at you. You chuckled lightly and went into where everyone was at.

As usual, Feitan cockily glared at you. Cute I guess?

Hisoka winked at you..ew..

and machi waved you over! hell yeah!

You went over by Machi and watched as she brought her finger to her mouth as a way to tell you to be quiet.

You nodded and watched as chrollo spoke about where and what they have and the plan. You leaned over and spoke,

"...What time are we getting back..?" you whispered towards her as she thought about it before whispering back

"2, now shut up."

You nodded and patiently waited for Chrollo to finish his plan.
...

Yes, you were a theif yourself. You only stole the most beautiful gems either by shaking a hand and replacing the ring or doing stupid other stuff.

NO KILLING INVOLVED!

Why are you here now, planting bombs into a building, and about to kill innocent people?!

You angrily set up the bomb and walked off to another designated place. On the way, you bumped into someone.

"Ah young lady, I'm afraid you're in the wrong hall" a old guy said whilst holding your shoulders

You uncomfortably smiled and thought up of a common excuse. "Oh forgive me! I was just looking for the bathroom!"

He nodded and put out his hand to shake. "I'm Mr ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃"