|Chapter 12|

Chapter Twelve:

Chapter Twelve:

Day after day, (Y/N) faithfully visited Giyu's room to continue their physical therapy sessions.

With each passing day, Giyu made gradual progress in moving his limbs.

The newfound mobility in his body was a source of immense satisfaction for him, and he felt a renewed sense of hope.

But there was something more significant than just the physical improvement.

Giyu found himself looking forward to (Y/N)'s daily visits.

He enjoyed her presence, her kindness, and the gentle encouragement she offered during their sessions.

It was as if her presence had a healing effect on him beyond just the physical.

What weighed on Giyu's mind, however, was the fact that he had only ever known (Y/N) through the eyes of her late husband, Kyojuro Rengoku.

Giyu's thoughts drifted back to those days when he had only seen (Y/N) on her wedding day.

Occasionally, he'd catch glimpses of her around the Butterfly Mansion when she was still an intern, but their paths rarely crossed.

They had no shared interests, no common circle of friends, and no reason to interact outside of their connection through Kyojuro Rengoku.

He vividly remembered how highly Kyojuro had spoken about his wife, always praising her talents and qualities.

She seemed to excel in many areas, making her out to be an exceptional individual.

As Giyu pondered these memories, he found himself once again lost in thought, wondering about the woman who had only existed in his life through the eyes of his late friend.

(Y/N) snapped Giyu back to reality with her question, "Does it hurt when I twist your arm like this?" She gently rotated his arm, and Giyu winced slightly.

He looked at her and admitted, "It does hurt a little."

(Y/N) quickly apologized and began jotting down notes in her notebook, recording Giyu's progress.

While writing, she engaged in a small pep talk with Giyu, saying, "It must be really tough being a Demon Slayer."

Giyu nodded slowly, his gaze distant as he reflected on his life as a Demon Slayer.

"It's incredibly hard," he began, his voice carrying the weight of his experiences. "The brutal training, the constant battle against demons, the trauma... It takes its toll."