|Chapter 18|

Chapter Eighteen:

Chapter Eighteen:

"Tch... How annoying."

As the weeks passed, Jewel, a staff member of the Butterfly Mansion, couldn't ignore the growing sense of jealousy she felt towards (Y/N).

She observed how closely (Y/N) and Giyu had bonded, their interactions becoming increasingly intimate. Each day, the sight of them together stirred up a mix of envy and frustration within her.

'It's so unfair how (Y/N) gets all of Giyu Tomioka's attention. They're always together, and it even looks like Shinobu is totally on board with them.'

One afternoon, as Jewel walked down the hall, she caught a glimpse of (Y/N) and Giyu on the railings. Giyu was focused on practicing his balance, with (Y/N) by his side, offering support and assistance.

"What a damned nuisance..."

The scene only fueled Jewel's jealousy further, as she watched them interact with a sense of closeness that she longed for herself.

Feeling a surge of resentment, Jewel clenched her fists, her emotions bubbling up inside her.

She couldn't understand why (Y/N) seemed to have captured Giyu's attention so completely, while she remained on the sidelines, feeling left out and overlooked.

As the sun began to set, casting a warm glow across the room, Jewel gathered her belongings, preparing to leave for the afternoon as her shift came to an end.

She tidied up her desk, she noticed her colleague Vivian leaning casually against the doorframe.

"Hi, Viv. What's up?" Jewel offered a friendly greeting, curious about Vivian's sudden appearance.

Vivian's eyes sparkled with excitement as she leaned in conspiratorially. "You won't believe what I saw," she began, her voice filled with intrigue.

Intrigued, Jewel turned to face Vivian, her curiosity piqued. "Go on," she urged, eager to hear what Vivian had witnessed. "What were they doing?"

Vivian leaned in closer, her voice dropping to a conspiratorial whisper. "They were in the midst of their physical therapy session, but they looked rather chummy, don't you think?"

"Chummy?" Jewel repeated, her brow furrowing in confusion.

"Oh, yes," Vivian continued, her tone suggestive and teasing. "Laughing, chatting—like two young lovers about to elope."