My ice cream!

Sorry if it is confusing when I switch between Venice and Phayu, just know that Rain will call him P'Phayu or hubby while Vegas and Pete call him Venice or Venven ;)

~~~~~~~~~~

Now let's not get away from our current problem. Rain needs ice cream and he isn't going to wait on his P'Phayu to pick him up to get some.

So in the end he left straight away after class and texted his boyfriend to meet him at the convenience store close to P'Phayu's garage when he was done with work.

Rain had been looking in all the freezers for his favorite ice cream but couldn't find it. He loved mint chocolate chip ice cream waffles but it was really hard to find in some stores.

He knew that they sold them here since P'Phayu would always buy them for him but after checking almost all the freezers he started to get irritated

There was only one more left to go and if he didn't get his ice cream he would scream!

He opens the freezer and there it is, the last one of this flavor smiling at him to be eaten. He reached his hand towards it but at the same time another hand took hold of it too.

Both holding one side of the ice cream they look at eachother. Pete and Rain look at eachother with fire in their eyes trying to pull it out of eachothers hands.

"GIVE IT TO ME! YA LET GO YOU BRAT THIS IS MINE!" Pete yelled since Rain didn't let go.

He tried to sound scary but Rain didn't notice, he had a mission to accomplish! He will get his sweet ice cream even if he has to attack an old man!

"NO, I SAW IT FIRST! LET GO OLD MAN I NEED MY ICE CREAM!" Rain yelled back at him.

By the time Vegas found Pete with the chicken for Pete's curry he found him fighting with a child. Rolling around the ground fighting over an ice cream that looked crushed by now.

He stared at them in shock, should he let him deal with it on his own? He knows how Pete gets over food and isn't ready to risk his life for an ice cream! No, he will wait until they calm down.

But on the other side his conscience was eating him up, the kid could get seriously hurt since Pete is a trained fighter!

Ugh, he really couldn't decide what to do so he went to get a staff member instead! At least it would look like he supported Pete and won't get killed instead!

They didn't care about their surroundings, half the store was staring at them. The manager of the store had tried to interfere but it looked like this young kid was as scary as his Pete when it came to food.

"FUCK OFF YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" They had both yelled at the poor man in unison and kicked him in his groin to get him away from their ice cream before continuing their battle.

Vegas was really considering why he never noticed that Pete could be this scary when he was still a bodyguard for the main family.

Why did he think he was a sweet and innocent loyal dog if he looks like a beast for an ice cream?