He's my son-in-law? (the end)

When Prapai had arrived he went straight to Rain giving him a friendly hug not even minding his family.

Venice greeted him with a nod before he did a quick look around the room. It looked like Sky wasn't here or he just missed him when he looked around.

Afterall if Rain is in his house it means that they already know everything about Rain and possibly Sky so there's no need to hide it anymore.

Sky hadn't arrived yet so Prapai kept looking around before whispering to Rain to ask where he was. He really missed his Sky and couldn't wait to kiss his frown away if he saw all of them here together.

He knows how much Sky hates it to have to meet people without a proper introduction before having to actually face them but who cares he was going to meet them anyway.

When Prapai had entered Pete went for his next attack on Kinn! Prapai himself still didn't know what was going on so he just enjoyed the show in silence.

Sky hasn't arrived yet but he could be the cherry on top to make Kinn really regret his life so why wait if he can have some fun now!

Namely giving him the shock of his life by showing him his own son-in-law!

The bastard didn't know how many surprises the mafia wife's had in store for him yet! Man was he going to regret being born, if he knew that this day would come he would have scolded his father for making him a cocky bastard.

That's what you get when a manipulating bastard raises you! You become mad and suspicious of everything, even innocent children who weren't as innocent as he thought.

His balls still hurt when he fucks Porsche, not that he told him cause he isn't a pussy and Porsche would only make fun of him. But still that kid had strong legs, Kinn had gotten really curious how he trains his legs but he'll never find out.

Well Sky did have a personal trainer a.k.a Prapai who made sure his thighs would be strong enough to hold him up for hours if you know what I mean ;)

Cough, Rain and Sky are professional riders ;)

"So Kinn, you still think you are innocent?" Pete had asked him, sounding extremely nice and sweet and not like a crazy person who almost deheaded him with his own lamp.

"I... I, yes?" Kinn said, sounding a little unsure and afraid of what Pete would do next.

"Rain, honey, why don't you show my lovely brother-in-law nong Sky and see if he remembers him?" Pete said, making Kinn a little confused but he knew that he wouldn't be liking what the youngboy would show him.

Prapai looked confused as to why his father needs a picture of his boyfriend but Phayu gave him a reassuring smile and Porsche told him to keep watching.

So he did even though he still didn't get what was happening, and why was his father holding an ice pack to his head?

Rain was still scared of Kinn but with Venice by his side he approached him giving him his phone.

Kinn looked down and immediately flinched seeing the boy who kicked him in the balls.

The kid who almost robbed him of his man pride for life!

He recognises those sharp eyes straight away, you could see his judging eyes through the picture, that sassy look he gives you before he attacks!