What just happened?

Everyone was getting back to their usual behavior and position before this little encounter. Guards looked stern again and Porsche was still dying from laughing too hard.

He was holding his stomach in pain with tears in his eyes, when looking at Kinn he would laugh even louder seeing his miserable state.

Kinn looked confused and hurt not only from getting kicked but from seeing how his husband didn't try to save him at all.

He just watched it happen making videos and photos like he wasn't here losing face in front of a whole mall and his guards!

For damn's sake he is one of the most feared persons in Thailand but still he couldn't defend himself against two snot children who didn't even reach his chin yet.

How could he have let this happen? He was defending Porsche and next thing he knows a child is yelling at him and he ends up getting beaten by two brats.

"P... Porsche, did you see that?" Kinn said, shaking Porsche's arm.

"Sure I did, you didn't?" He said with a teasing tone with a big smile still in place wiping  his tears.

"D... di... did you see what those brats just did?" He sounded so shocked and unsure of himself. Is this what an identity crisis or midlife crisis looked like?

So all he had to do was get some children to beat Kinn up and he would stop being a cocky bastard! He should have known this years ago, he could have adopted a whole nation if necessary!

"Ofcourse I saw how the mighty Kinn Theerapanyakul got beaten up by children who looked younger than our own son! You're getting weak my husband, should I look for a new mafia daddy?" He said patting Kinn's shoulder as a way to make him feel even beter or worse about it.

Porsche couldn't stop teasing him, this was way too funny for him even some of the guards snorted at his answers. It wasn't everyday you could see your boss go down like that!

"Since when are children so violent and disrespectful towards their elders?" He complained trying to get Porsche to sympathize with him. It wasn't really working in his favor though.

"Oh, Kinn, little Kinny karma's a bitch and you know why my Kinnyboy?" He looked at him with sparkling eyes.

"No, why?" Kinn asked, confused with a soft voice not noticing Porsche's grin.

"Because one day you will see the real world and Karma will bite you in the ass!" Porsche laughed, slapping Kinn on his groan making him let out another pained noise.

Before Kinn could get back at him, Porsche ran away just like those two young men had done earlier leaving a miserable Kinn behind.

~~~~~~~~~~

In the meantime Sky and Rain got back to their car.

Even though they were exhausted from running so fast they jumped inside Rain's car in fear for those guards with guns coming after them.

What if they had followed them and wanted to kill them for hurting that mean big eyebrow man! No, that won't happen, Sky will never let that happen!

No matter how scary someone is he will not let them scare or hurt Rain or any of his friends.

Sky took Rain's keys pushing Rain who was sitting in the driverseat to the passenger seat. He wasn't going to get killed by a panicking Rain when they just escaped death once.

Nope Rain should stay away from the driver's seat with his clumsy ass!

He still needs to give P'Pai his gift and make him his grandmother's famous apple pie since he missed it last time. Someone had eaten all of it behind his back and that someone is now freaking out next to him.

He buckled them both up, safety first and then pushed the gas pedal as hard as he could speeding out of the parking lot. Sky speeded of to safety, breaking all the rules he would normally follow by heart.

Who cares if he drives like a lunatic as long as he gets away from those tugs they should be fine.

A trip that would have taken around 15 to 30 minutes lasted only a few minutes before they were parked again.

Rain still looked shocked and he hadn't seen him blink for a long time now. Sky pulled Rain out of his seat pulling him towards the elevator so they could hide for life in his dorm room.

Sky took a deep breath calming himself down before he would scream in frustration and anger.

"Sky, calm down just breathe." He talked to himself until his hands stopped shaking.

He looked at Rain with his now empty glass of water in his hands and took a seat next to him on the couch pulling him in for a hug.

This has been a very emotional day for the both of them especially for Rain. If they had stayed a little longer he was sure that Rain would have ended up getting a panic attack.

Sky wants Rain to promise him that this will stay between them since he thinks that P'Pai will treat him as if he is fragile and baby him for days on no end.

They will hunt them down together, P'Phayu wouldn't think twice of beating the shit out of them if he knows that they were rude to them and made Rain cry.

The worst part would be if they found out about those scary guards who pointed their guns at them.

"Rain promise me to never speak about this with anyone!" Sky demanded knowing how much trouble they could get into with their lovers if they ever find out.

He has seen how protective they could get when one of them gets hurt or treated badly. He doesn't want them to start a war against people who could possibly make them disappear with a snap of their fingers.

They need to protect their boyfriends and themself of this possible danger, no one needs to get killed for this!

"RAIN, HEY LOOK AT ME! I NEED YOU TO PROMISE ME THAT THIS WILL BE OUR SECRET FOR LIFE! CAN YOU DO THAT RAIN, RAIN, RAAAIIIN!" Sky shaked Rain's body until he came out of his daze.

"YOU THINK I WANT TO GET KILLED BY P'PHAYU!" Rain looked scared just thinking of all the ways Phayu would punish him for kicking a man and getting himself held at gunpoint.

This wouldn't be the kind of punishment he would enjoy. What if he makes him work out in the gym or worse, tells him to reflect on himself by not seeing P'Phayu for a few days.

He can't handle that, it's hard enough not seeing P'Phayu right now. He needs his P'Phayu.

Or break up with him, who knows what P'Phayu would do to make him realize his mistake!

Sky feld Rain shiver, looks like he won't need to worry about Rain afterall. But still he knows that Rain is a rambler, you can't really know when he would accidentally bring it up.

In the end Sky made a little contract that both of them signed just in case to be safe.

They won't be visiting that mall for a long time, maybe for the rest of their life's.