Don't mess with the 3 angry mafia wife's!

It didn't take long before the last guests arrived. Prapai arrived 10 minutes later when Kinn finally got his posture back and was dying in pain on his chair instead of the ground.

One of his guards had been nice enough to get him an ice pack even though the man almost got hit as well by Pete for betraying him!

This guard was really playing with his life, how dare he go against Pete's orders of letting him suffer! Just because he works for Kinn doesn't mean he can get away with betraying Pete when he's in a bad mood!

No one dares to stand up to Pete or the Kittisawasd brothers when they're angry, you just don't! It's like waiting for your silent death by interfering when you should stay as far away as possible.

He wouldn't be the first guard who got shot, beaten or yelled at by one of the three when they are in a bad mood and ready to murder someone.

Really anyone would do, and seeing how Pete was ready to kill Kinn this guard has been very lucky that they weren't alone!

There is a reason why every new guard when they start to work for the Theerapanyakul family gets an extra course of what to do when Khun Pete, Porsche or Porchay gets mad. Everyone knew about their tempers, even Korn and their enemies knew not to interfere.

They may be all strong and scary members of the mafia but one by one they turn into small kittens when they know what is coming for them. Not one of them has even tried to fight back when they were on the receiving end of the 3 mafia wives wrath!

Even all the old guards had gotten through it when Porchay had kicked one of them in the nuts for trying to make him stop from leaving the mansion since he had a fight with Kim and he had told the guards to keep Chay at home.

Let's just say this really triggered not only Chay but also Porsche and Pete when his crying brother told him about it and the whole mansion turned into a battlefield with Pete, Porsche and Chay against all of them.

Afterall Chay was like a little brother to Pete as well and the possessive nature of this family didn't sit well with them.

They may rule in bed but once they are outside they should learn to obey them and keep them happy at all costs!

So not only Kim became their enemy but Kinn and Vegas together with all the guards except their friends and Khun No had to watch their back for weeks before their peace returned.

Only because Kim had begged Chay to forgive him and was ready to take any punishment if it meant getting his angel back.

Kim wasn't the only one who had messed up like this before even Kinn and Vegas had some nice memories to keep them on their toes.

Now how did Vegas learn his lesson well? He had this great idea to send Macau and Venice away when Venice was 1 year old since the kid stole all his attention.

He had without telling Pete send them to a remote village on their own together with Tankhun, Pol and Arm so he could have Pete all to himself.

Oh, he had Pete all to himself, but not in the sexy way he was hoping for!

No, when Pete had heard some of the guards gossiping about Khun Vegas sending his two babies away and giving all the guards a vacation as well he was fuming in anger.

If this were a cartoon or movie you could have seen the steam coming out of his ears from how mad he was.

So being the best puppet he was in masking his emotions he pretended to know nothing until the last few guards left and he was all alone with Vegas.

In the meantime he had sent Porsche and Chay to go get his baby's back before Tankhun traumatized them for life.

Of course they left straight away without informing their lovers and like always they didn't try to stop them since they already learned their lesson from the last time they messed up.