We need to have a talk

When leaving the store Phayu couldn't get it over his heart to leave without the ice cream. It's not like they could still sell it after the war it just survived so he bought it for Rain.

Vegas had dropped a few hundred bills in the store manager's hands for the assault he had just gone through and sure enough Rain and Pete had to get their picture taken for on the wall of customers who weren't welcome anymore.

This was the least of their concerns, or so Phayu and Vegas thought it was!

Rain and Pete were devastated, this was the only store in town where you could always find their favorite snack and now they aren't allowed to enter anymore.

How were they going to get their treat if they would get kicked out from the minute they set foot inside.

They walked with their heads hanging low towards the car where their guard Nop was waiting on the four of them.

When all four of them were seated inside the car with Pete and Rain sitting next to each other and Phayu and Vegas infront they left towards the mansion for a well needed talk.

Rain still had his last ever mint chocolate chip ice cream waffle from that store in his hands and could only look sad at it.

This was it, the last time he will be able to taste it's sweet flavor!

When he opened the packaging he noticed that his father-in-law looked as sad as him so he broke the waffle in two pieces and handed one piece to him.

Pete gave him a small sad smile before they clicked their pieces together and took a bite savoring the taste for one last time.

The ice cream was half melted and covered in their teeth marks from earlier but had never tasted this good before. Maybe knowing it was the last time made it taste even better.

They were being dramatic but who wouldn't if you can't reach your favorite snacks for the rest of your life ever again!

Vegas and Venice saw how their boyfriends looked so sad in the rearview mirror but when Rain shared with Pete his last ice cream both of them felt so proud and couldn't hide their smiles seeing them share instead of creating another war.

The drive to the mansion was really quiet, the only sound you could hear was the engine, the ruffling from Rain's packaging and the sound of both of them munching sadly on their ice cream.

No one talked, it wasn't like they didn't know what to say since there were a lot of questions that needed to be answered. Vegas just needed some rest after the events from earlier and Phayu was busy smiling at his cute boyfriend and papa in the mirror.

~~~~~~~~~~

When arriving at the mansion Phayu took Rain to his room so he could calm down first and get changed. Vegas took Pete with him to their room to get changed as well since they didn't survive their fight without some torn clothes.

When Phayu handed Rain new clothes he helped him change since he was still a little in shock from earlier. He had gotten really quiet and Phayu just wanted to hug him close but he knew they had to face his parents now and there was no time for a nap or a cuddle session.

Vegas and Pete had gotten changed too and went to the dinning room to wait for their son and son-in-law since they had invited Rain over for dinner today.

The kitchen staff was busy making Pete's favorite extra spicy curry and Rain's favorite Tom yam soup since Venice had told them earlier that this was his favorite dish.

Even though they didn't start in a good way they want to show him love and what better way than giving him his favorite food as a peace offer.

And maybe because they were scared to make Pete and Rain angry again by messing up with their food, better play it safe!