ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello and Assalamualaikum to all my lovely readers! You guys have been so sweet and absolutely kind as you read my book, and some of you even expressed how much you loved it. I will forever be thankful for that. Thank you so much for your votes, comments, and reads.

I've decided to write another book with another premise. Please bear with me and please, please show love to that book as well.

The book is up on my profile with the first two chapters posted!

It's called "Deceptions." I'll leave the summary here for you guys to decide whether you want to give it a try!

I love you guys, now and forever!

Love, K. 🩶

Ayra Muneeb returns to her homeland Pakistan, only to realize her father has arranged her marriage to the son of his best friend.

Dashing and suave, Saif Chaudhary is the dream of every girl. When he finds out he'll be marrying the girl he once used to be friends with, his first thought is to decline this alliance like a gentleman. However, a company merger depends on this new relationship, and both Ayra and Saif have no idea what's going on with their fathers' respective companies. Things take a turn for the worse when Ayra's father suffers a mild stroke.

Ayra and Saif team up to investigate the problem and the main reason behind this merger. What follows is the uncovering of old events, stories, and the deeds of the elderly seeping into the lives of their children.

Will this marriage of convenience survive? Or will both Ayra and Saif be the victims of the mistakes their parents made?

P.S: Unlike Turmoils, which was 45 chapters long, this book will be shorter.