2

🫧💌 💌🫧

lilp

lilp Annie is me when I woke up in ethan edwards bed two days ago

Comments

anyroute he followed her on instagram.
  randomgirl GIRLL

maisieleo I screamed.
  lilp me too

———

    Annie and Lily met up with their friend, Maisie, who lived a few streets down. The trio walked to the nearest coffee place, sitting in a corner booth.

" We are in the corner booth, this is serious.",

Annie laughed at Maisie's comment, the three girls sipping on the drinks they ordered. " Lily, spill the details please".

" There is literally nothing, we just followed each other on instagram a couple days ago and that's it. He is pretty hot though",

Maisie immediately agreed, Annie also agreeing. " Well, there is another party tomorrow night, at his house actually. The whole soccer team was invited, you guys could just tag along",

" We have to go, Lily", Annie looked at her, Lily being able to tell she badly wanted to attend it. The blonde just nodded, the two girls screeching quietly.

They all began to do the school work they actually came to the cafe to do, talking about the situation every once and a while. Lily felt nervous, about going to this party. She isn't the very out going type, as she usually kept to herself at parties. It made her even more nervous that she would see Ethan again, and she wasn't sure why.

Lily never had hook ups, especially after parties. Ethan almost always did, and you could tell that they were both different. It was almost like meant to be, the girl that has never had lots of one night stands, and the guy who used to do it all the time.

———

Ethan sat in the locker room, staring at something as the rest of his team got ready for their practice. He jumped slightly, as Mark hit him lightly on the shoulder.

" Are you gonna get ready or?",

" He's to busy day dreaming about the girl he brought home the other day", Luca teased, all of the guys laughing and looking at Ethan.

The brunette rolled his eyes, " Ok and? What's the problem with that",

" Nothing, but you better make a move quick, before someone else does. She was pretty hot", Duker shrugged, Mark and Rutger immediately agreeing.

Ethan made a mental note to remind himself to message her at some point, but he knew he wasn't going to. He hoped he saw her again soon, but he didn't even want to text her, it just felt wrong.

The large group of guys left the locker room, the media team doing their Monday question before they started their practice.

———