25

🫧💌💌🫧

It was now the end of February, and Lily followed Ethan out of the gas station. He was annoyed at her, for something that didn't even matter. Lily tried apologizing, but Ethan just ignored her. " Ethan, we have another two hour drive. Are you seriously gonna ignore me the whole time?", she asked. They were driving up with their friends to go snowboarding, and obviously the two wanted to drive together. " Ok so I take that as a yes", Ethan shrugged, lily rolling her eyes at him as she just looked at something on her phone.

Ethan proved his point, barely saying a word the rest of the drive. They arrived at the place they were renting, Lily grabbing her bag and going inside. She shut the front door behind her, going right in Ethan's face. Mark looked at the door, raising an eyebrow at them. " What's up with you guys",

" He's being ridiculous",

" She's being weird",

Lily looked at him, like she was about to burst. Mark and Luca watched the two, not sure what to say. " Well unfortunately, only one room left. Sorry guys", Luca said quietly. Ethan groaned, leaving his bag by the front door and going to grab something from his car.

" He's such a joke", Lily rolled her eyes, going upstairs to put her things in the one room that was left. Mark and Luca looked at each other, shrugging before continuing to do whatever they were doing. Ethan arrived back inside, Lily being in the kitchen. He quickly put his things upstairs before finding Mark. The group was going to go to the mountain in an hour, Annie doing braids in Lily's hair for her. Lily did the same for Annie, the two changing and waiting outside for the guys. Thankfully, the house they rented was only a couple minutes walk from the hill. They all had to rent thing, since no one brought stuff home, but it didn't take to long.

Eventually Ethan spoke to the girl, offering to buy her food. " I'm good", she replied, ethan scoffing. " What? I don't want food, E, thanks though",

" I'm sorry for ignoring you, it was immature", he apologized to her, " Can I please get you food?",

Lily laughed, " Its fine. I'll save the food for when I actually want it". Ethan just nodded, everyone heading back to the house.

lilypaige

lilypaige 🏂Comments

lilypaige 🏂
Comments

edwards.73 same

annierout parents and family