17

🫧💌💌🫧

   Lily stood in her room, putting the last of the clothes she was taking home into her suitcase. She had written her last exam about an hour ago, and it felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. Even though she had to do it all again in like four months, she could enjoy the three week break she had ahead of her. Plus the upcoming trip she had.

Ethan came into her room, falling onto her bed dramatically. " That was the hardest exam of my life",

" Still have a lot more to go, E!", she said jokingly, the boy sitting up and rolling his eyes. " Are you all packed?"

He nodded at the girl, who zipped up her suitcase and put it near her door. Lily layed beside the boy who dramatically hugged her, " Who am I supposed to hangout with for the next three weeks",

Lily laughed, the boy quickly tickling her. " Ummm your family, and the devils I guess", she said in between laughs, " Tell me how New Jersey goes",

" I will, obviously. You have to send me pictures of Hawaii, I'm extremely jealous", Ethan said, Lily nodding immediately. It kind of sucked knowing that she wasn't gonna see Ethan again until they returned for school, but she had no doubt that they would talk everyday.

Rutger and Luca had left yesterday, Annie as well. The only ones still left were Mark, Ethan, Lily and Dylan. As bad as it sounds, she sometimes forgot Dylan lived here. He didn't really hangout with the group, since he had closer friends on the team. But she enjoyed talking to him when she got the chance too.

Ethan begged the girl to have a movie night, Lily telling him to bring his computer downstairs. He quickly did so, the two getting under her blankets. " We are watching Cars", he said, Lily going to argue, " my computer, my choice". Lily rolled her eyes, but agreed as he clicked on the movie. Ethan put his arm around her waist, Lily resting her head on his shoulder.

lilp

lilp semester ☝🏼 overComments

Comments

edwards.73 GO TO HELL

markestapa ed isn't a big boy like he thought
  lilp he's just a kid 👦🏻

anyroute sad

rutgermcgroarty looking good in the first pic aren't we luca??🥰🥰
   luca.fantilli i like, really miss you

——