Bucky - Anger

(after endgame)

After everything that had happened it had been nice to have your own place with Bucky.

Tony had left nearly everyone an entire estate when he died.

But, Bucky knew something was upsetting you. Obviously a lot had gone on but it was more than that.

When he found on the couch at 5am in the morning watching tv he was even more worried.

"Doll? Have you slept?" He asked sitting down where your feet were.

You shook your head and Bucky looked at you sadly.

"I know a lot has gone on, baby. But, this feels like something else. I know we lost a lot of friends and you're allowed to grieve, I'm just worried." Bucky whispered as you turned the TV off and sat up.

"Can I be honest with you?" You whispered as Bucky looked at you and nodded.

"I'm grieving Natasha and Tony... But I'm angry at Steve. I'm so angry." You muttered, closing your eyes tightly.

"Why are you angry?" Bucky asked in a calming tone.

"Because he's fucking selfish, Barnes! Why the fuck did he get to live happily ever after and leave the rest of us! He was my best friend and your best friend and he just left us because he couldn't get over a fucking girl!" You shouted as Bucky looked at you in shock, he could tell you had a lot of built up anger.

You stood up and began to pace, tears forming in your eyes.

"He fucked up the timeline just to have a happy ever after! He is selfish, Bucky! I hate him so much, I fucking hate him!" You said as you began to sob and fell to your knees.

Bucky rushed towards you and held you while you cried.

"I don't hate him... I miss him and I'm angry that he left." You whispered through your tears as Bucky ran his hand through your hair.

"I know, Y/N. I was angry as well... I know this doesn't explain anything but just try to see it from Steve's eyes. When you lost me because of the snap you were willing to destroy planets just to have me back. That's how Steve felt with Peggy." Bucky explained as you held onto him.

"That helps me understand better... But, I'm still angry that he left." You muttered making Bucky chuckle softly.

"That's okay, baby. You have every right. Now, I think it's bed time for you, darling." Bucky said kissing your forehead, before picking you up in his arms.

You smiled and let your body relax, falling asleep before you even got to the bedroom.

"Goodnight, Y/N."