Psych Ward Au

You sat in front of Doctor Stark, the head doctor of this facility.

"Y/N, you probably know why you're here." He said as you rolled your eyes.

"Cause I fucking bit Steve... It wasn't even that hard! He's just a pussy." You grumbled as Tony stood up and knelt down, he placed his hand on your knee.

"Sweetie, we've talked about this, haven't we." He whispered, softly rubbing your leg as you nodded.

"One, I've talked to you about using that language and two you can't just go around biting people, baby girl. You're not a rabid dog are you?" He asked, tilting his head as you sighed.

"No, sir... I'm sorry." You muttered as he smiled.

"There's my good girl, now why did you hurt Steve. Was he doing something you didn't like?" He asked making you nod a little.

"I didn't want to go to bed and he kept forcing me into my room." You answered as Tony nodded.

"Okay, baby girl. But, you know the rules. 9pm is bedtime and Steve was doing his job, so do you think it was fair for you to hurt him?" He asked as you sighed and looked away.

"No..." You muttered making Tony smile.

"That's a good girl, I need you to go apoligise to Steve okay?" He said standing up as you got up and nodded.

"Okay, I will."

You shuffled over to Steve who was talking with another patient.

Once he was done he turned around to you.

"I'm sorry for biting you... It wasn't right." You muttered as he smiled.

"Thank you, Y/N. That's very mature of you to apoligise." He replied as you returned his smile.

"Do you forgive me?" You asked, Steve reached forward and brushed your hair away from your face.

"How could I not forgive my favourite patient?" He said as you giggled softly.

"Thank you, Steve."

--

You were eating breakfast, alone like usual when one of the patients came up to you.

He was one of the craziest.

"Y/N, the favourite." He said slamming his tray down and sitting across from you.

"What do you want, Bucky?" You grumbled as he smiled and leant back in his chair.

"What is it, baby doll? You don't like it when someone treats you how you deserve? You rather the doctors be calling you a good girl while they fuck you?" He asked as you looked away from him.

"They don't have sex with me, idiot." You grumbled as he stood up and stood behind you, gripping your hair to force your head back.

"I can see why they like you, sweetheart. You're a very pretty little thing... I bet you're fuckin tight too." He growled before you grabbed your tray and slammed it across his face, causing him to fall back.

"Fuck you, cunt!" You screamed before a doctor grabbed you.

"There she is, fucking psycho!" Bucky shouted at you as you screamed and tried to break free.

Steve came over to you and injected a sedative.

"Fuck you!" You screamed as you cried and slowly fell unconscious in Steve's arms.

"What the hell did you say, Bucky?" Steve demanded.

"Why do you assume it's my fault? I just tried to steal some of her breakfast and she went fucking crazy." He said as Steve rolled his eyes and picked you up.

--

When you awoke again Tony was sitting on the side of your bed.

"Darling... We spoke just this morning and then this happens? What, all because Bucky stole some food?" He said as you sat up slowly.

"He's fucking lying." You growled as Tony placed his hand on your thigh.

"None of that language. Explain what happened." He said as you felt tears in your eyes.

"He was saying I get special treatment from the doctors, and he kept saying you guys have sex with me... Then he grabbed my hair and told me he I was pretty and imagined how tight I would be." You muttered with tears in your eyes as Tony sighed, he reached up and held your cheek in his hand.

"Oh, baby girl. He shouldn't have said that, but you should've controlled yourself and told us." He said as you gripped your hair in frustration.

"It not fair! I wish he fucking killed himself!" You scream as you began to sob.

Tony pulled you onto his lap and held you while you cried.

"Shh, darling. It's okay, you're not in trouble, I was just worried that's all." He whispered as you clung onto his shirt and cried.

He held you and rubbed your back.

"You're doing so well, baby girl. Bucky's never touched you in any other way, has he?" He asked as you shook your head.

"Sometimes I want him to... And I don't know why." You whispered as Tony sighed.

"I think about him pinning me against a wall and...doing things to me. I'd be screaming out but...enjoying it." You admitted as Tony played with your hair.

"It's okay, love. After what happened to you, your mind thinks that sexual acts makes someone like you. Bucky doesn't like you and acts aggressively so you subconscious minds thinks being sexual will make it all go away." Tony explained as you rested your head against his chest.

"That makes a lot of sense actually..." You whispered, your crying slowing down.

"It's okay, darling. We're still working through all of this, but I'll make sure Bucky doesn't come near you anymore okay?" He asked as you nodded and closed your eyes, enjoying his affection.

"Good girl."