I Will Always Love You🌸🍋

A/N: Part 2 to the last chapter

Sal had been in rehab for about 3 months, he finally arrived home and we spent some time at his apartment. His dad went out to run errands to give us privacy, and we had been chatting away for hours.

"No- No I like your drawings!" I reassured him. "You don't have to lie..!" Sal chuckled. We fought over this drawing like two kids fighting over a toy, laughing while we did so. I ended up pinning Sal down to the floor, he gasped when I did. My hand felt along his scarred cheek and ended up holding his wrist down gently. 

We gazed into each other's eyes and I quickly kissed him. I pulled off, "Sorry."

"You say that like you're not my boyfriend of 7 months." He pouted. "I know, I'm s-" "Stop telling me you're sorry." He pulled me into a kiss. Sal listed things that he didn't want me to do to him. I nodded at him and took his pants off.

I unzipped my pants, and put on some lube, for both of us. I pushed into him and he gasped, I kissed his neck. 

"You okay?"

"Yeah it's just a lot of pressure"

I kissed him

      An hour later

I laid next to Sal, both of us out of breath. "That was great" He panted. "Now I can sleep" He laughed.

"Your dick is huge you know that?"

I looked over at him, "Wow. That's straightforward." Sal rolled his eyes. "Hey are you into bondage shit?" 

"Excuse me?"