Jealousy 🥀

TW: slight abuse. This is not tolerated in any way.

Sal got a bit jealous of some girl Travis had been talking to. This started an argument.

"It's not that I'm mad Travis, I'm just concerned!"

"Well you shouldn't be, like I've been telling you, she's literally just a friend."

"That's what they all say and next thing you know, she's sleeping next to you in bed!" Sal made a somewhat fair point, that is what they always say, but Travis is extremely loyal, they both are loyal. But this comment made Travis extremely pissed, and though Travis was an extremely caring person towards Sal, he can get aggressive just like his father, when mad.

Travis' eyes widened and his brows furrowed, "Oh c'mon! You know I wouldn't do that!"

"Oh fuck off I have no idea what you would and wouldn't do." Sal definitely knew what Travis would and wouldn't do, but he was frustrated and upset, he couldn't exactly control his emotions within the moment.

Travis lost control, and as much as he was holding back his emotions, he eventually let them take over, Sal began to walk away, stating, "I need air."

Travis grabbed Sal by the hair, pulling him back, making Sal yelp out. Sal was able to push Travis off of him, "What the hell is wrong with you?! Get your hands off of me!" Travis realized what he had done.

He knew he fucked up.

"Sal..I-I'm sorry-"

"You're sorry?! You're sorry!? I appreciate that, but what you just did is un-fucking-forgivable!"

Sal shook his head in disbelief and walked outside, sitting down on the porch. He tucked his knees to his chest. After a while of sitting alone and noticing a sunset, Sal heard the door behind him open and close. Travis sat down next to him, and they both sat in silence for a while.

"I didn't mean to hurt you." Travis spoke up.

"I know you didn't but it's still scary and unforgivable."

"Yeah, I know..I fucked up." Travis genuinely felt bad, but that didn't mean that he should immediately be forgiven. "What can I do to fix this situation?" Travis asked.

"Nothing right now. But, I think you should bring it up in therapy and work on it."

Travis nodded at Sal. Sal smiled softly at him

"Although I may not forgive you, I'm willing to help you get past this."

Sal slowly leaned on Travis' shoulder, "I promise. We'll get through this together."