Characters Description

MAAHIR SINGHANIA

26 years old CEO of SINGHANIA GROUP OF INDUSTRIES, he is rude, ruthless yet calm around the people he cares for, he respects women and their decisions but cruel to every single person who betrays him or tries to hurt his family. He doesn't believe in love but in name and fame...

Father: Shivaay Singhania 

Mother: Rohani Singhania

Brother: Siddharth Singhania (24 yrs old)

Maahir saw his parent's failed marriage. Shivaay being always engrossed in his business never paid attention to his wife which resulted in their divorce. To the world his father is heartless but to Maahir he is the best father. He loves him a lot. His father only mission is to give all the knowledge he has and turn him into a successful man. He taught him that love isn't enough, but success and fame is...

 He taught him that love isn't enough, but success and fame is

HAARIKA RATHOD

25 years old Internship DOCTOR, she looks cold and rude but is actually kind and soft. No one knows the Trauma and Anger she hides behind those pretty smile. Always hopelessly hoping for love from her parents which she never received... She stands strong to the world, never hesitate to speak anything against the wrong. If life throwed lemons she made lemonade and stayed calm. Loves to read frictional books.

Father: Aadarsh Rathod

Mother: Arya Rathod

Brother: Roohan Rathod (22 yrs old)

Haarika always craved for love from her parents, they provided her everything but love. Being modern they still believe in son's superiority then that of daughters. Not that her parents don't love her but not enough compared to that of Roohan, they were busy building the empire while haarika was growing. They are always proud of Roohan even for the small achievements. From the small age Haarika observed this behavior of her parents and worked twice hard to become successful on her own. Roohan loves Haarika but can't go against his parents' wishes and demands.

 Roohan loves Haarika but can't go against his parents' wishes and demands

--------------------------------------------------

The other side character will be introduced as the story continues.

Please vote, like and comment. It would mean a lot to me.

SEE YOUU SOON ^_^