jealous

You and Jihyo were lazing on the couch on a Sunday afternoon. You were scrolling through your social media when you received a funny meme.

You smiled at the silly meme, shaking your head and that got Jihyo's attention.

"Who's making you smile like that?" Jihyo set her phone aside and turned to face you.

You shrugged, "Jeongyeon sent me a silly meme."

"Jeongyeon? Yoo Jeongyeon?"

"Yeah, that's her." You looked at Jihyo with a puzzled expression.

"You're exchanging texts with Jeongyeon? I sent her a text asking for her opinion on something three days ago and she has yet to reply me! Here she was sending you silly things and making you smile like that?!"

You laughed, finally understood why Jihyo was acting weird. You weren't going to lie, but Jealous Jihyo might be one of your favorite thing to see.

You set your phone aside as well and pulled Jihyo to sit between your legs.

"Baby, Jeongyeon just treat me like her younger sister, it's all in good fun."

"That's what the school meal club is for! They're all for Jeong to treat them like younger sisters! You're mine!"

You laughed heartily, not sure what to think of this Jihyo who you find cute and hot at the same time.

"But you don't send me funny things." You decided to tease your girlfriend a little.

Jihyo sat up and folded her arms across her chest, "I send you funny things all the time, baby! I can be funny too!"

"Alright, alright. I know. Come here." You pulled Jihyo back into your embrace. "I swear I treat Jeongyeon like my older sister, so there's no reason to be jealous, okay? I text with Chaeng too."

"You text with Son Chaeyoung?!"

Knowing that you are in the shitter, there's only one thing left to do, which is to kiss her senseless.