pancakes

You frowned when you stretched your arm and felt cold sheets instead of Jihyo's warm body. You felt slightly disappointed that Jihyo left before you woke up. You took a look at your phone and found that Jihyo didn't leave you any texts. No notes as well. Maybe she left in a hurry and didn't have time to let you know.

You got up and did your morning routine.

When you stepped out of the bathroom, you heard noises in the kitchen. That was weird, because you were all alone at home. You grabbed the nearest object around you and held it up, walking slowly towards the kitchen.

"Who are you and why are you in my apartment?!" You closed your eyes and about ready to knock the intruder out, only to hear a familiar laughter.

"I'm your girlfriend and I basically live here, remember?" Jihyo laughed as you opened your eyes. "Babe, what are you doing with a plunger in your hands?" Jihyo took the plunger from you and placed it by the wall.

"I thought you were an intruder," You pouted, "I thought you left without telling me."

"Why would I do that?" Jihyo raised her brows and brushed your hair. "I got up to make pancakes for you."

"Really?" You looked over her shoulder to find a stack of pancakes on the dining table.

"Yeah! You thought I'd just leave like that without telling you? Come here, you goon." Jihyo led you to the dining table and grabbed you a plate.

"I thought you had a schedule?"

"The recording got pushed back, so I had some time before I have to go. Do you want to do anything?"

You shook your head.

"Then how about we go back to bed after breakfast? Though it would be a risk because I might just fall asleep with you in my arms. You're like a human pillow, you know?"

"Stop it! I'm not," you blushed, stuffing your face with pancakes. "But cuddling sounds good. No naughty business, though. I don't want you all riled up before your recording."

"Then you should keep your hands off of me."

"You're the one with naughty hands!"

"You're right, and I'm not sorry. How can I resist this god-like body of yours? You can't blame me."

"Says the one with the killer body." You blushed, "You're impossible, Park Jihyo." You stuffed Jihyo's mouth with pancakes so she couldn't speak.

The both of you quickly finished your pancakes and got back to bed.