1. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

I am standing?

A never ending white surrounding me as the utter silence kept creeping me up.

My brain tries to process as I stand there, trying to look around for anything that might make sense.

All of a sudden then, the white surrounding my form starts to transform and I find myself standing in what looked like some mediaeval king's court. A thick red carpet present beneath my bare feet that ran from the massive entrance doors to the throne that was placed dramatically on a higher frame.

The throne was red velvet, two black roses adorning the front parts of the armrests. A mysterious man sat on it, his figure clad in royal clothing, a hood covering half of his face. Strands of his jet black hair framing his face creepily.

A voice behind me catches my attention as I try to turn around, only to find my feet were stuck where I stood.

The massive doors opened with a screech as I tried to watch what was happening, turning my neck around. A short man with his figure covered in a deep purple cloak entered the premises.

"May your majesty rule forever.'' He spoke with a formal bow to the king in a deep voice to which the king laughed mockingly. Fangs. He was a vampire.

"Long time no see Jihun. What news do you have today?'' the king spoke in an amused voice.

''I've got some confidential information my lord.'' the man responded back and immediately the guards that stood at different places in the room exited the room.

"Continue.'' the king said after every guard exited.

"The divinators in Azola request your presence my lord. I was allied to just give you this.'' he said, taking out a frail scroll from his pocket.

"You are dismissed, Jihun. Give me the scroll.'' The king said as he looked at the poor piece of paper grimly.

The man went forward and handled the scroll to the king, bowing and leaving the premises as the screeching of doors followed his departure..

The king grimly stared at the scroll and opened it. His face looked focused while he read it, changing into frustration as he progressed through it.

In the end, he stood up from the throne descending the two stairs and threw the scroll on the floor, crushing it with his foot while pulling his hair through the hood.

"THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO ARISE LATER! WHAT IS CAUSED THE PROPHECY TO BE AT FULL BLOW?!'' he screeched frustratingly, making me cover my ears tightly.

___________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD! WE'RE GOING TO MISS OUR CLASSES!'' Soojin wakes up to her sweet roommate yelling at her.

She groans and sits up on her bed, pondering over her life choices as she rubs her eyes.

"What a sweet way to start my day.'' She mocks her best friend, who hurriedly threw her respective books into her bag pack.

"OH JUST GET OUT OF THE BED ALREADY YOU DUMBASS! DON'T MAKE ME DRAG YOU OUT OF IT! WE'VE ONLY GOT 30 MINUTES BEFORE CLASSES START!'' she yelled at her again, grabbing her laptop.

''I'm up Ali. Stop yelling before your vocal cords or my eardrums burst somehow.'' she speaks from her bed, yawning big.

"WAIT! DID YOU SAY WE HAVE 30 MINUTES LEFT FOR CLASS?!'' she screamed as she threw her blanket off, looking at the clock, before running into the bathroom.

"NO YOU BUFFALO! I WAS ANNOUNCING MINE AND HYUNJIN'S MARRIAGE AT 7 IN THE MORNING!'' Alexis screamed from outside polishing her shoes.

"OK I'M SORRY MOM!'' Jinnie screamed from inside with a mouth filled with toothpaste foam.

After 15 minutes she came out of the bathroom, immediately stuffing her chips packet in her bag along with her laptop.

"Why were you polishing your shoes tho Ali?'' she asked while cleaning her sneakers.

"Out of habit I guess. I forgot the uni changed the clothing patterns and we were finally getting rid of those stinky uniforms.'' she smiled at her sheepishly, scrolling through her phone leaning on the door of their room.

"You're a mad woman. Let's go!'' Jinnie said, shaking her head.

Both girls got out of their room that they now probably had for small times only. They were turning 21 soon and would need to leave the orphanage.

"Let's just run should we?'' Ali suggested and JInnie nodded, both of them running through the corridors without a care, laughing out loud.

Reaching the premises of the university, both took a look at their schedules high fiving each other for the time being.

Alexis ran over to her mate who waved to her grabbing her attention and both shared a kiss as Jinnie smiled at both of them.

Then suddenly, her back was pressed against the wall as two fangs penetrated her neck. She flinched a bit, but knew better than to move.

After some seconds the feeling of the familiar tongue licking the spot came and Jinnie sighed as he turned away from her.

"You could've been gentle too, you asshole!'' JInnie spoke, smacking his head as she cleaned her hoodie of any dust.

"Well your blood is worth it honey.'' Tae spoke with a quirky smile on his face.

"Stob it man!'' she replied with a smile reciprocated.

"Ohk, ohk. But today we've got our common class today! Mrs.Jang is again gonna swoop our asses off with new assignments today.'' Taehyung narrated with a dejected look.

"But look at the good side my bear. At least we'll get to be in it together!'' Jinnie spoke as she tried to cheer him up with the thing that always worked.

"You're right! We'll complete it fast and then we can go to the culture festival, right?!'' He asked her excited in a second.

"Yes bear!'' she replied to him as both entered the class, the heart of the girls not getting off him as he held onto Jinnie.

Both of them sat on their respective seats, which were next to each other and Tae placed a kiss on Jinnie's cheek, noticing how she was starting to get jealous with all the girls watching him, who just turned their heads around after it, while he laughed at her flustered state.

_________________________

THANKS FOR READING❤️

I'm starting the book from scratch again guys. I felt as if the events of the book went too fast than they should've had and that's why I decided to rewrite it.

The main story would be same obviously, spice will be there too.
Be ready.

LOve <3