7. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

WARNING: This chapter includes slight mature themes.

The music in the room flowed in melodies, everyone was either busy on their phones or looking into nothing

''Hello everyone! I see everyone is quite bored, aren't you?'' Mr. Pyo speaks, adjusting his mic near is mouth. Jimin stood beside him like always, reciting a tiny wave the moment he saw Jinnie.

Today was the day he was going to start training her. He started with Jong In the next day of the auditions, but it was almost a week later he's going to start with her. Both of them are pretty much
masters in their own genres, one of the reasons he really liked working with them. He had divided the course into weeks per person, which means both of them will be training alternate weeks for the next three months.

However, he definitely did regretted putting Jong In in the course first. It took all the self control in him to focus on teaching him the whole week, anticipating the moment he would get to teach her.

And now his muscles were almost aching to practice with her. He had a very exciting news to tell her, and he really didn't want to do all this. Sad life for him though, he had to.

'' Do you know what day is it today?'' he asked out loud getting cheers from the whole class saying saturday. We did have leaves on the weekends normally, however with the Yule not so soon, the academy was getting a bit serious.

''And what happens on saturdays?'' he asked again, excitement prevailing on everyone's faces.

''RANDOM MATCHES!'' shouted everyone in the room. Saturdays were one of the most expected days by everyone due to the random matches placed by the professors. At least the time when we didn't have them off.

''We'll be doing West Coast Swing today!'' Mr. Pyo announced to the class getting cheers all around.

'' It will be a random Improv competition. Random partner that would be chosen through cards and random song. Is that clear?''

'Yes sir!'' the whole class cheered back. Everyone added their cards to the bowl to be mixed up and sat down for their turns. Holding the bowl in his hands. Mr. Pyo strutted towards Jimin, who sat on a chair in the corner of the room, scrolling through his phone to pass the time. He wasn't actually needed this time and he could've came afterwards too, just for solely teaching but something about the passion in the dancers always caught his attention, the only reason he approached earlier.

''Mr. Park, I hope I'm not disturbing anything.'' Mr. Pyo spoke next to him, catchin his attention as he turned his phone off.

''You're not Mr. Pyo. How can I help you?'' Jimin replied politely, standing up from his seat giving his attention towards the man.

''I actually need a favour Mr. Park. You see, we're short on one student today for pairs and I was thinking if you could participate as one?'' he asked Jimin, nervously.